4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Anyone have this mod?
Went through a bunch of hoops, and apparently it was a limited-time Korean mod with quite a lot of content...and I missed it by a few hours. Such a tragedy. Hopefully someone will post it somewhere.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The modder did make a page with a sample of the mod to tease everyone who didn't make it in time: (used an Australian vpn to access, will put pictures in spoiler below).

While someone might able to add them into the game like this, it wouldn't be the whole mod, as he even added custom sounds, mouse icons, and a custom room into the game as well, as seen in the example videos here: . This was one talented, and devoted, man of culture.
In short, we'll have to hold on for a hero.

...Though, should I know who the blonde haired kid is with Darkness?

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
I know I'm extremely late for the party, but what does this gog version have? It contain more content or something? I played the steam version posted her elong ago and I want to know the diferences.
Went through a bunch of hoops, and apparently it was a limited-time Korean mod with quite a lot of content...and I missed it by a few hours. Such a tragedy. Hopefully someone will post it somewhere.

The modder did make a page with a sample of the mod to tease everyone who didn't make it in time: (used an Australian vpn to access, will put pictures in spoiler below).

While someone might able to add them into the game like this, it wouldn't be the whole mod, as he even added custom sounds, mouse icons, and a custom room into the game as well, as seen in the example videos here: . This was one talented, and devoted, man of culture.

Geez that person was talented would have loved to have known about this mod.
I actually thought it'd just be a simple reskin but man they added more animations to existing ones and made their own custom ones.
I think at this point they should just make their own game and I do hope or have done so.
Thank you for telling us more about this whether it'd be late or not.

Last edited:

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
Gog? Not sure what that term means but I think you're talking about the unofficial patched version on here correct?

It cleans up all text issues, creates far more save slots (over 100), and adds two new features.
1. That includes a weather temperature that when it tells you it'll be hot the sleeping girls will be in bed nude.
2. A rewind time function that if you click on the calendar in kitchen to reset the entire day you can keep all progress on items and heroine progress bar of that rewind day without going further in to the story. (Useful if you want all the girls maxed out to get the hidden ending most people don't get on the 29th or gathering all sub heroines)

Also if you want the patch in the steam version just copy and replace all the files of steam version with the unofficial.
delete "Game.exe" and rename the one called "Summer.exe" into "Game"
No I meant the gog in the title thread. the [v2.03 Deluxe Edition Unrated GOG] thing. What is the diference between this and the steam version what was posted the last year months ago?
And woah a modded version? I would love to try that. it's a shame there is no english version of it.

Last edited:

chincheta

Apr 3, 2019

OMG WE NEED THIS

Reactions: darlic

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
No I meant the gog in the title thread. the [v2.03 Deluxe Edition Unrated GOG] thing. What is the diference between this and the steam version what was posted the last year months ago?
And woah a modded version? I would love to try that. it's a shame there is no english version of it.
GOG and Steam are simply two different gaming platforms. The only difference I'm aware of is that the original version was uploaded to Steam, while this version was uploaded to GOG.

Reactions: phoenix31

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
GOG and Steam are simply two different gaming platforms. The only difference I'm aware of is that the original version was uploaded to Steam, while this version was uploaded to GOG.
Seem weird to update the thread when basically both games and content are the same thing. There should be a warning at least saying basically is the same game and there is no new content or whatever. When you read stuffs like deluxe and unrated, you imagine it have more stuffs added. Oh well. I'm playing the gog version and so far seem the same game. All good I guess.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Seem weird to update the thread when basically both games and content are the same thing. There should be a warning at least saying basically is the same game and there is no new content or whatever. When you read stuffs like deluxe and unrated, you imagine it have more stuffs added. Oh well. I'm playing the gog version and so far seem the same game. All good I guess.
It's not exactly the same game. The one in steam was the original release, this is the expanded version with new features adn characters.

Sep 21, 2021

Holy shit, man, that goes beyond culture.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Anhky754

emopro

Oct 22, 2017
How do you use bug jelly? click your portrait-item-bug jelly is greyed out when at forest/river/beach..

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
It's not exactly the same game. The one in steam was the original release, this is the expanded version with new features adn characters.
No because the steam version, at least the one what was posted here, had the plus dlc version with more content. It wasn't just the basic. Then again if you meant the gog version have way more content and even "new characters" aside the 5 sub heroines the steam version already had, then that's diferent. We'll see.

devil_hunter

Jul 1, 2017
man this guy made the discovery of the year! holy crap there has to be at least ONE bastard out there willing to drop this. seriously what is with these guys and hiding all the good stuff lmao

KryzstofGryc

Jun 7, 2018
man this guy made the discovery of the year! holy crap there has to be at least ONE bastard out there willing to drop this. seriously what is with these guys and hiding all the good stuff lmao
either someone needs to start monitoring the site and OP or we wait for a hero, I do wonder if the OP was the actual author or just someone who managed to get said file and uploaded it there, anyone who knows korean can confirm this?

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Mwha ha ha. He's temporarily posted it back up for mother's day! Getting it now. Will try to upload it later. For others, the site is:
And the password is: 장발smpeople
Hurry, as sharing will stop after today...Korean time.

Also, I had to change the name of the file I was downloading for some reason. Not sure if that was just for my computer. Again, will try to upload it here later.

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes