4.70 star(s) 146 Votes

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Mwha ha ha. He's temporarily posted it back up for mother's day! Getting it now. Will try to upload it later. For others, the site is:
And the password is: 장발smpeople
Hurry, as sharing will stop after today...Korean time.

Also, I had to change the name of the file I was downloading for some reason. Not sure if that was just for my computer. Again, will try to upload it here later.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Got it and it's working. Have to head out the door, but will upload later. Hopefully we'll find someone who's willing to translate Korean now.

Reactions: RayBar

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Here's a link for it:
And now a second link since Anon is currently down:

It's the full game, so just unpack and start it up. A quick test of copying the commonevents file over proved fruitless, so someone will have a lot of work getting it back to english, as the modder added stuff.

Last edited:

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
Here's a link for it:

It's the full game, so just unpack and start it up. A quick test of copying the commonevents file over proved fruitless, so someone will have a lot of work getting it back to english, as the modder added stuff.
Thanks for share, I still hope someone can translate it to english one day.

Reactions: Hiuller

KryzstofGryc

Jun 7, 2018
Here's a link for it:

just started downloading, is the new event in korean or in japanese?

Nullbot

Aug 27, 2018
Here's a link for it:

You are a hero. Thanks a lot for this.

I have to wonder, though: what's the point in making such a great mod and then only sharing it in such a limited capacity? Does he believe it gives some sort of "mystique" to his work, or something?

The only reasonable answer I can come up with is that he does it to not run afoul of the law (as in, release it temporarily and then take it down to wash his hands off it, hoping his fans will keep circulating the files), but I doubt that's the case.

Last edited:

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
Here's a link for it:

This modder may expand on this mod, if not in this game then in the winter sequel.
And may turn Miyuki or Shizuku (since she owns a store) into Wiz.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019

I have to wonder, though: what's the point in making such a great mod and then only sharing it in such a limited capacity? Does he believe it gives some sort of "mystique" to his work, or something?

The only reasonable answer I can come up with is that he does it to not run afoul of the law (as in, release it temporarily and then take it down to wash his hands off it, hoping his fans will keep circulating the files), but I doubt that's the case.
Actually, from what I could understand through Google-sensei, a fellow Korean already tried to reupload it, and he had it taken down. He said he only reuploaded it for a single day because of all the requests.

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018

Exist many kind of people out there. Some people commission personal stuffs they never share online because they believe others don't deserve the effort they poured in get what they commissioned. And yes, this mod is special and unique, no only convert one of the girls into Darkness, but her own room is custom made based in her. Also Boku is blonde and imo way cuter than the original. This is a lot of effort already and all I did was browse a little the game because I can't understand korean at all. All we can do is respect his choices and believe one day we'll get this with more content or even translated.

Nullbot

Aug 27, 2018
Actually, from what I could understand through Google-sensei, a fellow Korean already tried to reupload it, and he had it taken down. He said he only reuploaded it for a single day because of all the requests.
Lol, he's probably just being a prick, then.

Don't get me wrong, I'm truly thankful that he worked on this and released it, but I can't fathom why someone would act like this. If nothing else, putting this much work into something that's not going to make him any money (not directly, at least) and then trying to limit how many people can get it seems downright counterproductive.

Exist many kind of people out there. Some people commission personal stuffs they never share online because they believe others don't deserve the effort they poured in get what they commissioned. And yes, this mod is special and unique, no only convert one of the girls into Darkness, but her own room is custom made based in her. Also Boku is blonde and imo way cuter than the original. This is a lot of effort already and all I did was browse a little the game because I can't understand korean at all. All we can do is respect his choices and believe one day we'll get this with more content or even translated.
Comissions are paid, though. It's selfish, sure enough, but you can at least understand the reasons why people won't share them; they paid for a product and don't want others to have it for free, even though it doesn't take anything away from them.

I'm not saying the mod isn't good; it's excellent. What I was asking is if he believes his work becomes more "special" or "unique" if it's released in this manner. Given BlueFireNick's answer above, that seems to be the case.

Also, since we're getting this from a different source that he can't take down, I'd say we're pretty much not respecting his wishes already.

Last edited:

KryzstofGryc

Jun 7, 2018
Don't get me wrong, I'm truly thankful that he worked on this and released it, but I can't fathom why someone would act like this. If nothing else, putting this much work into something that's not going to make him any money (not directly, at least) and then trying to limit how many people can get it seems downright counterproductive.

iirc, korean copyright laws are very very strict when it comes to sharing content, now I don't know if the korean OP who shared this is his own work or not, but from what I've seen in korean arca downloads, they try to obscure the path to their contents as much as possible to prevent certain authorities from tracking them down, which is also the reason why they are on a time limit

Nullbot

Aug 27, 2018
iirc, korean copyright laws are very very strict when it comes to sharing content, now I don't know if the korean OP who shared this is his own work or not, but from what I've seen in korean arca downloads, they try to obscure the path to their contents as much as possible to prevent certain authorities from tracking them down, which is also the reason why they are on a time limit
The reasonable possibility I mentioned before, in other words. But is it necessary to prevent other people from sharing his mod, assuming all he wants to do is obscure his connection to the work (genuine question)? As I said in my previous posts, the reason I started assuming he was being a prick was because the modder was apparently even preventing other koreans from sharing this.

The mod includes a link, but I don't speak a lick of korean and have no idea if it leads to something that could be used to track him down. If it does, this becomes even more baffling, because a limited release definitely won't protect him if he is identifying his work himself.

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
Just don't get your hopes too high, the mod looks great but what it's clear it's still very early in development, what you see in the screenshots is all there is, there are still many untouched sprites/CG of the MC and Rio and nothing else is different. Hope they eventually finish a complete Konosuba version.

Nullbot

Aug 27, 2018
Just don't get your hopes too high, the mod looks great but what it's clear it's still very early in development, what you see in the screenshots is all there is, there are still many untouched sprites/CG of the MC and Rio and nothing else is different. Hope they eventually finish a complete Konosuba version.
What's there is excellent, though - ESPECIALLY the animated scenes.

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
Does anyone have the icon file for this game to use in shortcut? I made the mistake of delete it from an old version and now I can't recover it. Can someone share it? Or maybe how to make my own icons?

nel-ixx

Jun 10, 2021
Here's a link for it:

Ur goated I appreciate it bro

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
New update

Remaining CG of sub-heroines: 75%
H-scene texts of sub-heroines: 80%

Todays update was focused on Shizuku
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Damn, it's advancing real quick. I'm guessing Kagura will start translating it as soon as it's finished, knowing they do like to work on sequels from their already translated games and because Dojin otome is one of their patrons.

4.70 star(s) 146 Votes