4.70 star(s) 149 Votes
Jul 31, 2018
Are there any nude spries during the sex scenes or are they all still while clothed? I know some scenes trigger with them being naked, but is there any way for you to undress the girls outside of those set scenes during the sprite animations?

JupitersSon

Mar 9, 2020
Update came out just now

Remaining CG of sub-heroines: 60%
H-scene texts of sub-heroines: 70%
He's working on that fast. Like 1 or 2 weeks ago those were at exactly half the progress (30% and 35%). I wonder if we get this sooner than we think?

Last edited:
Reactions: SSR-99

DspGaming

Apr 2, 2019
True, he is working pretty hard and getting the CGs out pretty fast, but i wouldn't get too excited though because the hardest part of him implementing all of his new mechanics and systems is still yet to be finished

gigg2

Jan 5, 2020
Summer memories variables for save data:
Homework (blue bar) - get it to 100 (for each event criteria)
#157 Yui
#158 Rio
#159 Miyuki
Affection (pink bar) - get it to 20, 40, 60, 80, 100 and rise it by one in game for event safety
#1 Yui
#3 Rio
#5 Miyuki
Stamina, memories etc.
#27 Current stamina
#28 Memories, don't make it over 3000, you don't need more and next day will take forever to process them
#65 Amount of actions a day (max 7 as far as i understood)

Last edited:
Oct 16, 2021
Has anyone suggestions for other games like this ? I really like it.
I already played Dorm Mother & magic and the demo for winter memories around last christmas.

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
I know I'm extremely late for the party, but what does this gog version have? It contain more content or something? I played the steam version posted her elong ago and I want to know the diferences.

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
I know I'm extremely late for the party, but what does this gog version have? It contain more content or something? I played the steam version posted her elong ago and I want to know the diferences.
Gog? Not sure what that term means but I think you're talking about the unofficial patched version on here correct?

It cleans up all text issues, creates far more save slots (over 100), and adds two new features.
1. That includes a weather temperature that when it tells you it'll be hot the sleeping girls will be in bed nude.
2. A rewind time function that if you click on the calendar in kitchen to reset the entire day you can keep all progress on items and heroine progress bar of that rewind day without going further in to the story. (Useful if you want all the girls maxed out to get the hidden ending most people don't get on the 29th or gathering all sub heroines)

Also if you want the patch in the steam version just copy and replace all the files of steam version with the unofficial.
delete "Game.exe" and rename the one called "Summer.exe" into "Game"

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 149 Votes