4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

raizen23

Sep 15, 2020
Does the deluxe version already have the DLC or do I also have to add it? and if so where do I put it wl DLC?

pynkjz

Dec 2, 2019
How do i do Sketchy DVD , i stay late at night but could used it , clicking the TV only let it on/off

Surgeon

Aug 22, 2021
Has anyone uploaded a playthrough of winter memories I wanna watch the sex scenes but playing the game is pretty rough right now considering how laggy it is, along with there being no official translation as of yet.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Has anyone uploaded a playthrough of winter memories I wanna watch the sex scenes but playing the game is pretty rough right now considering how laggy it is, along with there being no official translation as of yet.
Nope. In fact, the game isn't even finished yet (thus the lag and other bugs). Have patience till 2023, that's all we can do.

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
Progress

CG progress of main heroines: 100%
H-scene texts of main heroines: 100%
Remaining CG of sub-heroines: 30%
H-scene texts of sub-heroines: 35%
Incorporation of all heroines: 0%

He has the finished the texts for Akari and Kagami and is now working on Mizuki. For the CG of each sub-heroine, he is working on them at the same time.

Surgeon

Aug 22, 2021
Progress

CG progress of main heroines: 100%
H-scene texts of main heroines: 100%
Remaining CG of sub-heroines: 30%
H-scene texts of sub-heroines: 35%
Incorporation of all heroines: 0%

He has the finished the texts for Akari and Kagami and is now working on Mizuki. For the CG of each sub-heroine, he is working on them at the same time.
Wow, that's actually a pretty healthy amount of progress. Wonder what "incorporation" refers to.

zumm54321

Jan 21, 2019
Not sure if I can ask questions here but I'm gonna shoot anyways- how do I save and load the game properly? I made it to Day 21 yesterday and saved, came back today to find my save was gone. I figured I was a fool and didn't save so I made some progress again and saved only to find the slots empty. Could it be a glitch or maybe it has something to do with WinRAR? Any info helps

DspGaming

Apr 2, 2019
Not sure if I can ask questions here but I'm gonna shoot anyways- how do I save and load the game properly? I made it to Day 21 yesterday and saved, came back today to find my save was gone. I figured I was a fool and didn't save so I made some progress again and saved only to find the slots empty. Could it be a glitch or maybe it has something to do with WinRAR? Any info helps
You need to extract the game from WINRAR or else it wont save

Reactions: 1244c

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
Also make sure you're extracting the game in a folder with writing permissions. You should test extracting it in a folder in the desktop or the root of the disk first.

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes