4.70 star(s) 149 Votes
May 23, 2021
For anyone who is interested, this is the save file for the alpha project his making,
Save 1, no skill
Save 1, only the first few skills including the "decrease energy/lust" and "slient", cause the others are buggy but it works, use this for rng character spawn
Save 3, all 3 characters are in the house, working skills

Other then that have fun with the alpha.
is there an MTL version of the game?

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021

JupitersSon

Mar 9, 2020
NEW update! Translated with DeepL.

Progress report on 11 April / Speaking of winter

Cheap!

Here's today's article (⌒▽⌒)

< Today's article >
Speaking of winter...
Scenario progress story.
Introduction of sub-heroine "Kagami".
For followers and above only.
Winter means kotatsu.

You can see Boku's ass, too.

The only position I can think of for a kotatsu is a footjob, after all.
I was thinking, 'Is there anything more like this?
The above-mentioned pranks can be played on the heroine while she is sleeping at the kotatsu.

The previous work could be screwed in the mouth where she was sleeping, but this work is meant to be the lower part.
Turn up the kotatsu and go in!

Oh, and by the way, there is a footjob scene.
Progress.

Except for the CG in the above, where it's not relevant to the so called scenario.
The scenario part of my cousin's story is almost complete.
Finally, it is time to move on to the production of the sub-heroine.

We'll work towards completing the main heroine for now...! He said.
That was a lie.
Introduction of subheroine 'Kagami'

This film takes over the sub-heroines from the previous film.
The scenario is created in the same volume as the main heroine.

In the previous game, Kagami first learns about "men" and "women" in Boku-kun.
She became so addicted to H that she would have sex with him behind the students' backs.
It was Kagami, but after a period of six months, what is he doing during the winter break? ......

I am completely addicted to H toys.
Boku-kun, who taught me pleasures I could never get before, is coming home.
They can't stand the fire of a lonely body without a partner.
I have to get my hands on these adult products.
Kagami, who is also known as that demon PE teacher... such as .......

How the characters have changed since the last film is also a matter of interest in this one.
It is one of the elements that you can enjoy.
And.

Like the above, at intervals of about every other week.
I hope to be able to introduce the sub-heroines that appear.
Next time: ...... Who will it be? Enjoy! (⌒▽⌒) no.
That's it for today's post!

I've had a runny nose a lot recently and I think I've got a cold...? I thought...
It's pollen! And then I looked at the calendar and realised.
It's already April. ...... I need to get into the swing of things.

See you in the next article! Goodbye~ (⌒▽⌒)™.

"Oh, and by the way, there is a footjob scene." Fuck yes! Foot fetishists rejoice!

Someonewho

Dec 14, 2018
Adding to the post above, it seems that we will be having weekly posts showcasing the sub-heroines. I think Shizuku will be next?

Edit: Even though i strongly remember reading this, now i can't find the source. Maybe i was looking at another developer...
Edit 2: Should sleep more, this was mentioned in the same ci-en post lol

Last edited:
Reactions: aaaaa&&&&&&

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
I'm afraid it doesn't work with your MOD. It crashes before it even shows the title screen. I tested it just now.
I haven't tested it yet, but I put something together that should work:

This is just re-encoding the files with my key (and doing my standard image compression). It is possible I messed something up, so YMMV.

Reactions: Someonewho

Someonewho

Dec 14, 2018
Yep that certainly seems to be the case. I wonder if he'll surprise us with another sub-heroine.
This game will feature 2 new sub-heroines! And according to his twitter account, he just finished the first CG for one of them today. He won't be revealing those soon though...

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
Are the mods of the "Super Summer Memories Plus v1.2" version compatible with "Summer Memories+ v2.03.10 Windows" or do you have to wait for an update?

Reactions: rodrigosps

khard94

Jan 15, 2018
I haven't tested it yet, but I put something together that should work:
Pixeldrain

This is just re-encoding the files with my key (and doing my standard image compression). It is possible I messed something up, so YMMV.
So the SM Girls Mod seems to work fine. I went through some random memories and didn't have any issues.
The Super Mod on the other hand had all kinds of issues. Title wouldn't load, if I didn't drop in the title replacements then it would fail to load any of the girls' images when interacting and freeze.

Reactions: KMSTirpitz

JupitersSon

Mar 9, 2020
This game will feature 2 new sub-heroines! And according to his twitter account, he just finished the first CG for one of them today. He won't be revealing those soon though...
That's so awesome. I really they build on them more. I preferred Shizuku over all the others because you had to do a bit more work to get in to her panties. Would also love to be able to invite one of them over for fivesome or sometrhing, a fucking orgy would be incredible. IIRC I think he alluded to it in one of his earlier posts. Fingers crossed though.

Reactions: Lewyn Collins

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
That's so awesome. I really they build on them more. I preferred Shizuku over all the others because you had to do a bit more work to get in to her panties. Would also love to be able to invite one of them over for fivesome or sometrhing, a fucking orgy would be incredible. IIRC I think he alluded to it in one of his earlier posts. Fingers crossed though.
Same here, I really wanted an orgy there. Or at least, being able to have a threesome with Miyuki and kagami, for example, instead of being limited to interfamiliar sex. Also, Miyuki best girl, sexy lewd milf wins.

Reactions: JupitersSon

Toriminos

Feb 2, 2021
I have a question, i resently buyed the official version to support the devloper but if i am not wrong the unofficial version correct some of the issue in the game (misspling , UI overlapping , fullscreen , ect , ...), so is there a way to applly the unofficial version as a patch to my official version of the game ?
(Sorry if my english is bad it's not my mother language)

Reactions: dsdd12

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
I have a question, i resently buyed the official version to support the devloper but if i am not wrong the unofficial version correct some of the issue in the game (misspling , UI overlapping , fullscreen , ect , ...), so is there a way to applly the unofficial version as a patch to my official version of the game ?
(Sorry if my english is bad it's not my mother language)
Yea you can just head over to steam or where the official download you bought is and then open its file location then copy everything from the unoffical patch into the official game's folder and replace them.
After that delete the "Game.exe" and rename the new "summer.exe" (that was from the Unofficial patch) into "Game".

Boom you got all the perks of the unofficial patch while also supporting the Dev.

Reactions: Toriminos
4.70 star(s) 149 Votes