4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

Piesus

Apr 22, 2018
Then it already counts as you've watched the videos you're carrying. Are the toilet/bath attack skills showing up when you use the "Learn skills" menu at the end of the day?
Yeah they are, tbh idk what i need to do to get those new scenes for mod

Rizki9990

Dec 29, 2021
Deadlink
Due to the size, status of the MOD (wip) and "nature" of the contents of the game, I uploaded it to catbox, it will expire in 3 days (max amount of time allowed), so grab it while you can.

Game is pre-patched with the MOD and includes my full save. A warning though: don't load the 5th save slot, it will crash the game because it's a save from the jp version and will look for japanese filenames, you can either delete the 5th save or rewrite with your own, I would have done it myself but I forgot about it.

Super Summer Memmories + v2.02(MOD 1.2)

Yuu_xx

Feb 16, 2018
Summer Memories+ 2.03.10 Release (Unofficial Version)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Downloads
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As always, please report any issues you find to me.
Do you mind uploading it on mega? the link is blocked in my country so I can't get access of it

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Wow, take a week or two off (working with a friend on a project) and a lot happens.

Is there any way to be able to play this version with it's bugfixes and feature updates while still having the assets uncompressed? Storage is not a big deal for me and personally I prefer the uncompressed version, so I tried to see if I could transfer the assets stored in www/img/pictures over and write over the files in the unofficial version, which didn't work.
No. With some of my older versions it would be possible, but I had to create images from scratch for the overnight "heat" feature, and those simply don't exist. That said, here's the difference:
render-diff.png

I took a screenshot of the original and compressed as rendered by Chrome. One of these images is 300 KB. The other is 44 KB. Since RPGMaker MV renders things through Chromium, this is a reasonable comparison. I know hard drive space is cheap, but reducing the size also makes loading faster and a smoother game play experience overall.

Some visual MODs, didn't bother with the other one but the one I tried changes the title screen animations, standing pictures, some X-ray scenes and some of the pixel animations. It's a WIP so the guy doing the MOD will probably keep adding/changing stuff.

Here, backup your WWW folder then replace the files as asked.
Possible new outfits for the next MOD update.
I'll need to look at this, see if it makes sense to integrate into my version

I got my version from this thread, but it is an old version, to be specific "Kagura version Summer Memories Plus v2.02", but I don't know if there should be any problem between the patched Steam version or the GOG versions.

Since the error ask for a PNG and the MOD uses the encrypted RPGMVP files, you can try to decrypt the files and placing them in the folder. I didn't have to do anything to be honest, just backed up the WWW folder and put the MOD files inside the WWW folder.
Mod thing still stuck in kin kun version?
So this is a case where RPGMaker MV flat out lies to the user. It claims you're missing a PNG, but it really means you're missing a .rpgmvp file. Unfortunately my encryption key is different than the Kagura version, so dropping in this mod won't work properly.

Do you mind uploading it on mega? the link is blocked in my country so I can't get access of it
Sorry, I don't touch Mega, it is a huge PITA due to how they ban accounts.

Jan 17, 2020
where are you getting these mods? is it from a person, or is it a collection from different place.
Just checked back on this thread and now there's mods? where can I get these? is there a site?
Someone at Kagura's discord server that goes by Jujaaaaaaa, it's two people making two different MODs but I'm just posting one because I didn't like the other one, they're incompatible too, so you can't play with both at the same time.

cakim

Dec 5, 2021
Due to the size, status of the MOD (wip) and "nature" of the contents of the game, I uploaded it to catbox, it will expire in 3 days (max amount of time allowed), so grab it while you can.

Game is pre-patched with the MOD and includes my full save. A warning though: don't load the 5th save slot, it will crash the game because it's a save from the jp version and will look for japanese filenames, you can either delete the 5th save or rewrite with your own, I would have done it myself but I forgot about it.

Another link bro, please

rfsniper

Nov 25, 2017
i cant seem to trigger Miyuki's perversion events even though I am at 200. Cant get the cosplay either

X0M3!

Nov 13, 2019
Anyone know what is the progress or release date of Winter Memories? wasn't it to be released early this year?

Blitzidus

Dec 6, 2018

Think you could reupload?

Reactions: supercharge
4.70 star(s) 149 Votes