4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

JupitersSon

Mar 9, 2020
any more games that are like this? :) liked it a lot. Wish i would knew more of this kind
I'll give you a list of games that I enjoyed after playing this one myself.

Tina - Swordswoman of the Scarlet Prison
Succumate
Fallen ~ Makina and the City of Ruins
Summer ~ Life in the Countryside
Country Girl Keiko
Scars of Summer
NTR Legend
Summertime Saga

As a bonus, the dev is working on a sequel to Summer Memories called Winter Memories which will hopefully come out next winter. The guy is currently sick so production is on hold for now. But here's the link to download the alpha demo

ilikegengar

Jul 20, 2021
Theres some cool mods for this game made by the people over on the kagura game discord if you guys wanna check them out

Mathiaz_123

Dec 31, 2020
I'll give you a list of games that I enjoyed after playing this one myself.

Tina - Swordswoman of the Scarlet Prison
Succumate
Fallen ~ Makina and the City of Ruins
Summer ~ Life in the Countryside
Country Girl Keiko
Scars of Summer
NTR Legend
Summertime Saga

As a bonus, the dev is working on a sequel to Summer Memories called Winter Memories which will hopefully come out next winter. The guy is currently sick so production is on hold for now. But here's the link to download the alpha demo
it would be awesome if in his next game puts a "timeless" mode, so u dont have to speed run to have all content. This game was one of the best

Jan 17, 2020
wow, may i ask what kind of mods are there did you've just found?
Some visual MODs, didn't bother with the other one but the one I tried changes the title screen animations, standing pictures, some X-ray scenes and some of the pixel animations. It's a WIP so the guy doing the MOD will probably keep adding/changing stuff.

Mod for this game?
Can you send the file here
Here, backup your WWW folder then replace the files as asked.

Dark_Matter

Jun 25, 2021
Some visual MODs, didn't bother with the other one but the one I tried changes the title screen animations, standing pictures, some X-ray scenes and some of the pixel animations. It's a WIP so the guy doing the MOD will probably keep adding/changing stuff.

Here, backup your WWW folder then replace the files as asked.
When I put the file this happened
What versions can support this mode + or non maybe lower version?

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
Same here, even if I restore the title file, it'll throw an error every time it tries to load any of the new files, it seems it's not compatible with this thread's version.

Jan 17, 2020
When I put the file this happened
What versions can support this mode + or non maybe lower version?
Same here, even if I restore the title file, it'll throw an error every time it tries to load any of the new files, it seems it's not compatible with this thread's version.
I got my version from this thread, but it is an old version, to be specific "Kagura version Summer Memories Plus v2.02", but I don't know if there should be any problem between the patched Steam version or the GOG versions.

Since the error ask for a PNG and the MOD uses the encrypted RPGMVP files, you can try to decrypt the files and placing them in the folder. I didn't have to do anything to be honest, just backed up the WWW folder and put the MOD files inside the WWW folder.

Reactions: Mackkk
4.70 star(s) 149 Votes