4.70 star(s) 146 Votes

duracetamol

Nov 23, 2021
Dojin Otome received many comments on twitter, where they asked for more development of the story in the female characters.

As well as unlocking events and external actions by sleeping with them.

He also added the status of stress caused by work to the uncle, if that status is full, no matter how much semen there is in the whole house, he will not notice it.
already released??

duracetamol

Nov 23, 2021
Is there any way to be able to play this version with it's bugfixes and feature updates while still having the assets uncompressed? Storage is not a big deal for me and personally I prefer the uncompressed version, so I tried to see if I could transfer the assets stored in www/img/pictures over and write over the files in the unofficial version, which didn't work.
do you have save??

Jan 17, 2020
how do i trigger miyuki perversion?
If you mean the events, they happen at 100 and 200 perversion (2 events) and trigger at specific times of day, so if another event triggers (I think the hierarchy is Yui > Rio > Miyuki > Other heroines) at that time, Miyuki's won't trigger till the next day at the time it should've triggered. I can't remember if it's a requirement but I think you also need to see all the base events before seeing these ones too since they were added as DLC.

Now if you want to rise her perversion. You can give her certain items to raise specific attributes, like the expensive incenses from the shop or the gifts you fish (you can also buy them at the school store shed at night after a certain day, Rio will hint on something weird happening at school), for the H stats you need to give her a Succubus base that rises 30 points in Lewdness, Service and Perversion.

All these things apply to the vanilla versions of the base game + DLC, so conditions might change if you're playing a modded version.

Jackrippereng

Jan 15, 2019
Hey i just started using joiplay and i need help with yui homework can anyone give me advice on how to beat it?

Nvm i figured it out

Last edited:

DragonKei

Mar 6, 2022
Will there be... A winter Memories....? If so I don't mind funding for that, cause the story line and stuff are really nice to read

Jan 17, 2020
just saw this one , cant wait!!
Keep in mind that the dev has been feeling sick for a while now (he said so in his latest report), so we might no see any updates in a couple of weeks or even months, before that he was pretty constant with reports, making one every 1~2 weeks.

DragonKei

Mar 6, 2022
Keep in mind that the dev has been feeling sick for a while now (he said so in his latest report), so we might no see any updates in a couple of weeks or even months, before that he was pretty constant with reports, making one every 1~2 weeks.
i played the alpha already, and im loving the little changes he made!!! its PERFECT!! well for me. even tho the alpha, you can only play for... 4 days only its good enough

BOT OVERLORD

Jul 4, 2019
Not sure if someone answered this question but I'm playing this game on joiplay but for the red Haired sports teacher we need to right click for the race. How do we right click in joiplay?

DragonKei

Mar 6, 2022
Not sure if someone answered this question but I'm playing this game on joiplay but for the red Haired sports teacher we need to right click for the race. How do we right click in joiplay?
i dont use joiplay, i use another one which just install the game directly to your phone, if you google it, there is a apk available, with the guide of control

4.70 star(s) 146 Votes