4.70 star(s) 146 Votes

tekan

Mar 6, 2019
I recently discovered this and was pleasantly reminded about Summertime Saga. Are there more games like this out there?

Feb 22, 2021
I recently discovered this and was pleasantly reminded about Summertime Saga. Are there more games like this out there?
If you mean shota games where younger guy is getting milfs, then: Urban Demons, Littleman Remake, Demon Deals, Succumate, Afterglow, Bones Tales: The Manor, etc... Summer memories is a unique h-game in that Boku, the protagonist, has a very innocent mindset despite slaying everyone. If you want games like summertime saga, then check out Sexnote and Life In Woodchester.

anon159358

Jul 27, 2020
someone played the beta version of the sequel if you have a save of everything or a guide
Sequel Thread:
https://f95zone.to/threads/winter-memories-summer-memories-sequel.103271/

Achievements Hints: (*probably can't be done)
1- Do H 10+ times
2* Relations with 10 heroines
3* "Sleeping action multiple times"
4- Clean the room a lot
5* (meet someone somewhere?)
6- Take a picture (might be specific)
7* acquire all skills
8* same
9* same
10* same
11- eject a lot
12- maximum dirty all rooms

1641683_Untitled.png

Walkthrough stuff (no particular order):
Gain Affection.
Talk with Yui
Take 5 pictures for Rion
Help Miyuki with dishes (she doesn't have to be there)
Sleep in different beds

Part 2:
Get 3 ingredients for Miyuki (cheatable)
Take pictures at the shrine and candy store for Rion (may be cheatable)
Do a math drill for Yui
--Finishing Yui questline ends game!

Trivia:
Girls change panty color, you can also go 'fishing' in wardrobes (doesn't give anything rn).
You can sometimes make it into the toilet when occupied (enter at the same time? IDK not consistent).
Maxing conversation meter makes uncle go to work and girls show 'pants'.
Click on a heroine in the menu to teleport.
book/magazines & the glitter box shrine offerings do something, and there's a 6490yen donation limit before game freezes.

'fishing' in a heroines room on the first day lets you go past twelve, which breaks game.
There's a boolean in the save for if a heroine 'lingers' (post-fun) for more than 60 minutes (in-game time).
'Date' request skill is cheatable but doesn't seem to work. 'Watch me rub' same but definitely breaks game.
Sleeping pills are mentioned in the save file, as is furniture arrangements (maybe we'll get to decorate).
The following are 'episodes' not yet implemented: (currently referenced as collectible items)
Yui ✕ Akari Yui ✕ Kagami Yui ✕ Mizuki
Yui ✕ Suzuka Yui ✕ Shizuku Yui ✕ Kanae Yui ✕ Hikari

https://f95zone.to/threads/winter-memories-summer-memories-sequel.103271/post-742995

Last edited:

AgentFakku

Dec 31, 2020
Like Summer Memories

anon159358

Jul 27, 2020
you haven't saved anything yet. make the folder 'save' and make sure there's a 'common.rpgsave' and a 'config.rpgsave' to add so the game knows that they are in there. If not you'll have to make some saves and copy over them.

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
For those who don't know the Dev has said they are sick at the moment and have been for about 2 weeks, some type of stomach or intestinal illness. They said they hope it's not serious and will be recovering so it'll be awhile before they get back to work.
(Hopefully they recover well and take as long as a break as needed.)

Here is the Link:

JupitersSon

Mar 9, 2020
Hi All! Would anybody let me know if y'all would recommend this game for a newbie player?
Absolutely! It was basically my first hentai too. It's easy to understand the mechanics and systems and there are no crazy super hidden secrets or routes. It's very straight forward. Just make sure you have a lot of lube to hand because this is one of the best hentai games out there right now. I would personally say THE best.

Also, please purchase it if you like and support the dev. You can get a copy with the DLC from Kagura Games or even GOG.com now from what I've read.

Ice_flow

Mar 7, 2021
you haven't saved anything yet. make the folder 'save' and make sure there's a 'common.rpgsave' and a 'config.rpgsave' to add so the game knows that they are in there. If not you'll have to make some saves and copy over them.
im stupid when it comes to technology how do i make a folder in there?

4.70 star(s) 146 Votes