4.70 star(s) 146 Votes

elmicho

Feb 13, 2020
hey guys, i'm a bit lost here
after i download the game from the links provided, do i need to download the patch as well?
or the game is already patched?

thanks in advance!

SupremeLayer

Feb 3, 2022
hi, i need help. when i extract the file and open the game, the game not showing up instead there are multiple game.exe in task manager but the game work fine if i launch it from RAR
also the game seems changed when i refresh the folder, its change from not asking for admin into asking for admin
and i try to check on virustotal for the new .exe file and its say 54/66

thanks

Last edited:

NeZKyMaN

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
hey guys, i'm a bit lost here
after i download the game from the links provided, do i need to download the patch as well?
or the game is already patched?

thanks in advance!
No, you don't need it - the final, full exclusive version is currently provided in the links ;-)

• Red Heart
Reactions: elmicho

Alaskax

Oct 16, 2020
I'm playing on the joiplay app, can't touch the clues and doors. How about that? I can only interact with people at home

Aescanor

Dec 11, 2019
Hello friends, I had questions about playing Winter Memories. Is it possible to transfer the Winter Memories pictures to Summer Memories, I mean when having sex with one of the characters

لقطة الشاشة 2022-02-06 140112.png

anon159358

Jul 27, 2020
Hello friends, I had questions about playing Winter Memories. Is it possible to transfer the Winter Memories pictures to Summer Memories, I mean when having sex with one of the characters
please upload those images as a zip, or better yet give instructions on how you unpack and repack the files. I don't think you can do what you are describing.

Aescanor

Dec 11, 2019
please upload those images as a zip, or better yet give instructions on how you unpack and repack the files. I don't think you can do what you are describing.
Yes, your words are logical. I can decrypt the images, but when re-encrypting, I am asked for a code or key to re-encrypt

Yui Kozuka

Dec 19, 2021
where can i change it? sorry i just experienced it.
Make delay press from kitchen to enterance and if still encountered in joiplay setting turn on all html setting except desktop mode and do same in rpg settings except copy clipboard

Reath

Jul 7, 2017
How come you can lewd Rio from the beginning(not sex, just service like blowjob etc.)? Am I missing something or is that how the game is intended to be?

DspGaming

Apr 2, 2019
How come you can lewd Rio from the beginning(not sex, just service like blowjob etc.)? Am I missing something or is that how the game is intended to be?
try playing the tutorial, its almost like it's some kinda of introduction to the game/story lol

4.70 star(s) 146 Votes