4.70 star(s) 145 Votes

TwoHeavens

Aug 26, 2020
the premium image that he posted. he felt that the last 4p from summer memories+ was lacking so he wants to make more 4p scenes for the sequel. guess from the looks of it, it really is not coming out till next dec 2022, couldnt find the post where he mentioned that.
Damn so that means the fully translated version wont be out until some time in 2023

Hitman Kazama

Feb 9, 2018
Patch is not on Kagura's website, so I'm suspicious about what changed.
I don't know how to look at the updates of a game in GOG and I haven't bought it, but on this page it was updated and I have been checking for days that it is 100% reliable and true, they are the real .exe of GOG, without modifications or anything else

kaixbi

Jan 28, 2019
Summer Memories+ 2.03.10 Release (Unofficial Version)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Downloads
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As always, please report any issues you find to me.
Hey kin, just wondering about how to activate timelord mod. I am clueless about which spot u r talking about. I didn't finished all 93 pages myself but got perfect start save from the guide which basically unlocks everything. Thnx anyway, ur mod is a lifesaver for us Android users(Playing on phone less tiring, and relaxing imo).

Zeeeenith

Feb 22, 2021
Hello, is anyone encountered this bug? Im using the JoiPlay version, it happened when i do the gacha thingy.

JupitersSon

Mar 9, 2020
I got Yui maxed out but she dosent want to even undress? Pink bar at 20, help plz!
The blue bar always needs to be filled to 100 in order to progress the pink bar from 20 to 40 to 60 to 80. So get to 20, fill the blue bar. Get to 40, fill the blue bar etc.

To fill the blue bar you need to do homework with them. Go to their rooms and click the green icon. Yui and Rio it's their bedrooms and Miyuki is the kitchen.

Reactions: Furiousrawrr

Zeeeenith

Feb 22, 2021
Do you have a save file? Can you describe in more detail what you did?
Idk i just trying to pull some card from the gacha thingy, when i did the 6/7 pull, the bug appeared.

But yea i use the cheat menu for Gachaman quest so i dont need to pull card anymore lol.

Furiousrawrr

Dec 10, 2017
The blue bar always needs to be filled to 100 in order to progress the pink bar from 20 to 40 to 60 to 80. So get to 20, fill the blue bar. Get to 40, fill the blue bar etc.

To fill the blue bar you need to do homework with them. Go to their rooms and click the green icon. Yui and Rio it's their bedrooms and Miyuki is the kitchen.
Thank you! I will try that. Btw what happens if reach day 30, does it all reset :/. Im at like day 17 and strugglin lol.

DonSenshi

Aug 18, 2017
What decieds about the ending? How do I get the ending where 3 main heroines lie on top of each other on the last night?

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 145 Votes