4.70 star(s) 146 Votes

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
Okay, who's idea was it to make Alt key skip dialogues?

Also, is there really no way to translate conversations without the Japanese suffixes like '-chan' or '-kun'?

And finally... Those long fade-ins and fade-outs are really annoying... Don't know if it's an issue with the engine or the design, but it does get on one's nerves after a while.

Gotta say tho, I really like the graphics and how you interact with the world. Much better than most games like that.

Ainz1dono

Dec 21, 2021
Summer Memories+ 2.03.10 Release (Unofficial Version)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Downloads
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As always, please report any issues you find to me.
It's broken

Need new one please

Reactions: Jonzkie22 and Htaha

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
Okay, who's idea was it to make Alt key skip dialogues?

Also, is there really no way to translate conversations without the Japanese suffixes like '-chan' or '-kun'?

And finally... Those long fade-ins and fade-outs are really annoying... Don't know if it's an issue with the engine or the design, but it does get on one's nerves after a while.

Gotta say tho, I really like the graphics and how you interact with the world. Much better than most games like that.
Well the suffixes are in there simply cuz most anime subs to do it, and most weebs enjoy it and see it as the Japanese teaching us their customary communication.

I never found anyone who hated it. Honestly if you ask me most English speakers skip over the word since it doesn't add or remove word phases from our language. (though you can say since we've been so engaged in those suffix we understand what they mean when a person addresses another with it)

Like Gintoki from Gintama is addressed as Gin-chan to some whom hes formed a bond with, we no longer have to rely on a statement or more context clues since we've been taught to understand the term. (A remedy is a nickname but that would just be like the "4kids" channel if we made up stuff)

Also the Alt key part I never noticed until you said it.

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
Well the suffixes are in there simply cuz most anime subs to do it, and most weebs enjoy it and see it as the Japanese teaching us their customary communication.

I never found anyone who hated it. Honestly if you ask me most English speakers skip over the word since it doesn't add or remove word phases from our language. (though you can say since we've been so engaged in those suffix we understand what they mean when a person addresses another with it)

Like Gintoki from Gintama is addressed as Gin-chan to some whom hes formed a bond with, we no longer have to rely on a statement or more context clues since we've been taught to understand the term. (A remedy is a nickname but that would just be like the "4kids" channel if we made up stuff)

Also the Alt key part I never noticed until you said it.
That's kind of the thing, it seems like it's pandering to weebs for no reason other than to pander to them. Also, I'm autistic and I get annoyed with a lot of minute things, especially if they interrupt my peaceful wank. Not a fan of Japan and their customs, to be fair.

I noticed the Alt key thing when I tried Alt-Tabbing from the game and it started skipping dialog.

Don't think Im gonna spend much time in the game, I didn't expect a sandbox environment, but for a game that lets you chose where to go there's a bit too much railroading for my taste anyway. Kinda disappointing, the game seemed very promising.

DspGaming

Apr 2, 2019
I'm gonna ask a question that hasn't actually been asked to death a million times as far as i know. does anybody know whether the cousins and aunt stacking scene is actually in game? and if so how to activate it?
1644809207973.png

Jan 17, 2020
Can you tell me how many endings the game has because 1 of 15 appears to me
Endings are:
  • Miyuki solo
  • Yui solo
  • Rio solo
  • Cousins ending
  • Family ending
  • 1 ending for every sub heroine (5 endings)
You can get all the sub heroine endings in the same playthrough but the cousins and aunt endings lock you out of the other 4.

Reactions: darlic
4.70 star(s) 146 Votes