4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

cc20339

Nov 7, 2020
When I put the file this happened
What versions can support this mode + or non maybe lower version?
you need DLC patch from kagura games

- backup your save game first ( if you want )
- Unin your game
- install / extrack that's game
- install that's patch
- open that's mod with your winrar
- extract that's mod to game direction to Summer memories\www\img\pictures ( make sure that's replace files )
- and run it

this mod just working in the story mode, not working on the memories mode

Jan 17, 2020
you need DLC patch from kagura games

- backup your save game first ( if you want )
- Unin your game
- install / extrack that's game
- install that's patch
- open that's mod with your winrar
- extract that's mod to game direction to Summer memories\www\img\pictures ( make sure that's replace files )
- and run it

this mod just working in the story mode, not working on the memories mode
It actually shows up in the recollection room too, because that's where I tested it, I didn't check story mode.

Jan 17, 2020
how do i unlock sex in the shower and bathroom?
You need to find two tapes, one from fishing (random) and the other one from completing the gacha collection, watch the tapes in the living room after everyone goes to bed, you need a skill to stay awake by clicking at the "Night" icon at the bottom of the screen.

Reactions: GadorDev
Jan 17, 2020
Do you have + 2.02 downloaded I can't find any 2.02
Or maybe you can send the zip file your version?
Due to the size, status of the MOD (wip) and "nature" of the contents of the game, I uploaded it to catbox, it will expire in 3 days (max amount of time allowed), so grab it while you can.

Game is pre-patched with the MOD and includes my full save. A warning though: don't load the 5th save slot, it will crash the game because it's a save from the jp version and will look for japanese filenames, you can either delete the 5th save or rewrite with your own, I would have done it myself but I forgot about it.

Super Summer Memmories + v2.02(MOD 1.2)

Ara-Ara lover

Dec 31, 2020
Some visual MODs, didn't bother with the other one but the one I tried changes the title screen animations, standing pictures, some X-ray scenes and some of the pixel animations. It's a WIP so the guy doing the MOD will probably keep adding/changing stuff.

Here, backup your WWW folder then replace the files as asked.
error.PNG

Reactions: Nick_1357

Dark_Matter

Jun 25, 2021
Due to the size, status of the MOD (wip) and "nature" of the contents of the game, I uploaded it to catbox, it will expire in 3 days (max amount of time allowed), so grab it while you can.

Game is pre-patched with the MOD and includes my full save. A warning though: don't load the 5th save slot, it will crash the game because it's a save from the jp version and will look for japanese filenames, you can either delete the 5th save or rewrite with your own, I would have done it myself but I forgot about it.

Super Summer Memmories + v2.02(MOD 1.2)
Can I ask is there a android version because I'm using joiplay and I can't open the door, tv and the laundry.
how do I trigger this is it available or not for now?

Last edited:

Gr8T8ste

Sep 10, 2021
Some visual MODs, didn't bother with the other one but the one I tried changes the title screen animations, standing pictures, some X-ray scenes and some of the pixel animations. It's a WIP so the guy doing the MOD will probably keep adding/changing stuff.

Here, backup your WWW folder then replace the files as asked.
Thanks for the mods but how do you unlock those great stuffs? Like the one where MC is fucking the entire girls in one room and such?

Piesus

Apr 22, 2018
I'm sorry but can someone please explain to me how can i use those 2 tapes ? im alone in late night and i can't use them

DspGaming

Apr 2, 2019
I'm clicking, and the only thing it shows is the same as what u can play at day :(
you need to get the "stay up late" perk and then instead of sleeping with any of the girls, click the time of day on the bottom right and choose "stay up late"

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
I'm clicking, and the only thing it shows is the same as what u can play at day :(
Then it already counts as you've watched the videos you're carrying. Are the toilet/bath attack skills showing up when you use the "Learn skills" menu at the end of the day?

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes