4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Today's update:

Remaining CG of sub-heroines: 100%
H-scene texts of sub-heroines: 2 or 3 scenes left

So all the CG scenes are finished.
Sorry for asking I am out of the loop,what is this update for? isn't the game finished already?

AD5

Jul 2, 2017
oh there is a sequel:PogChamp:,will the protag and heroines be different or the same game/characters in winter setting?Also,any news on when it will be out?
Thanks.
It's the same protag and heroines, though I think there will be some new sub heroines as well, also it will probably be out in December this year

Alexx099

Oct 15, 2018
The guy that created the Darkness mod, today he uploads a new mod for the base game, but i can't get the password, if someone can guess it, share it please. here is the link .

alpharenji2

Jul 29, 2021
Where is the save location? I know it has a save folder but when I go into it there is no save even though I'm able to load my save when in the game

Dark_Matter

Jun 25, 2021
The guy that created the Darkness mod, today he uploads a new mod for the base game, but i can't get the password, if someone can guess it, share it please. here is the link .
Password said
겁결국룰장발
Long hair after all
Not sure if this the right on the translation in English and where is the download link for the mod can't find it

KryzstofGryc

Jun 7, 2018
Password said
겁결국룰장발
Long hair after all
Not sure if this the right on the translation in English and where is the download link for the mod can't find it
the download link is that long string of letters, it's in n64

the password doesn't work using both translations that you provided, so it needs to be converted through other means

Dark_Matter

Jun 25, 2021
the download link is that long string of letters, it's in n64

the password doesn't work using both translations that you provided, so it needs to be converted through other means
What long string, you mean this?
aHR0cHM6Ly9raW9za2xvdWQueHl6L2Rvd25sb2FkLzYyOGE3MzFlZjhiMmYxNzU5NDBkZTc5NX5UU0NMUzVMVEI5RUExQUI0V0lDTFlLTUJXREpaV05VVTZHNlRBS0lMRUJGQ09aM0RJUVpaSEFBT09JUlNEU1ZZTlFJQUJFVFJMNTNBSFMzUU1VS0dFUFJaVUdSUkg3QVhGNVdYRFJFT1NB

Reactions: KryzstofGryc

Klereb

Jan 21, 2021
Password said
겁결국룰장발
Long hair after all
I'm not joking, the password is:

rjqrufsmpeoplewkdqkf

Hover on the file you would like to download, right click and select "Add". Click the button with Download-icon on the right bottom corner of the page and click the "Download" label.

Don't forget to download the Boku image the author shared in the thread, save image as, and change the extension to .rar.
Then extract the contents to www/img/pictures
Otherwise you'd get prompted with error loading images-alert in some of the custom scenes.

Source: kagura discord server

I have done all of this on the version with DLC; the game started but now i don't have time to test, but it is in korean (or japanese) I copied and substitued the file in the MOD and the file download from boku images;

can someone insert the new files in a base version (i don't know if it works with dlc) but in english? I have no idea which file i don't need to overwrite

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Today's update:

Remaining CG of sub-heroines: 100%
H-scene texts of sub-heroines: 2 or 3 scenes left

So all the CG scenes are finished.
Yeaaaaah, we're nearly there. We have to wait for Kagura or anyone else to translate it, but it's almost done. Thanks as always for the report.

KryzstofGryc

Jun 7, 2018
What long string, you mean this?
aHR0cHM6Ly9raW9za2xvdWQueHl6L2Rvd25sb2FkLzYyOGE3MzFlZjhiMmYxNzU5NDBkZTc5NX5UU0NMUzVMVEI5RUExQUI0V0lDTFlLTUJXREpaV05VVTZHNlRBS0lMRUJGQ09aM0RJUVpaSEFBT09JUlNEU1ZZTlFJQUJFVFJMNTNBSFMzUU1VS0dFUFJaVUdSUkg3QVhGNVdYRFJFT1NB
yes

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes