4.70 star(s) 146 Votes

Aescanor

Dec 11, 2019
can I do this on the omake part or do I have to do this during the playthrough?

the new mod doesn't have a save that came along with it, and I'm not sure if I'm willing to do another playthrough to unlock it again
You can play from the beginning or save in the box first, then activate the game mod. The mod is integrated with it when pressing the 1 key, then activate the full storage and enjoy لقطة الشاشة 2022-05-25 130702.png
This is a complete save if you don't know what to do

Erasedc39

Aug 10, 2021
You can play from the beginning or save in the box first, then activate the game mod. The mod is integrated with it when pressing the 1 key, then activate the full storage and enjoy View attachment 1829707
This is a complete save if you don't know what to do

The third save of your attached file shows

LOADING Error
Fail to load: img/pictures/map_dining.png

I even added those image contents from the Boku image, so any idea on whats missing?
Also thanks for the save file share, really needed it.

Aescanor

Dec 11, 2019
The third save of your attached file shows

LOADING Error
Fail to load: img/pictures/map_dining.png

I even added those image contents from the Boku image, so any idea on whats missing?
Also thanks for the save file share, really needed it.
The third save file is an unsuccessful attempt to combine it with the latest update of the game. You have to go to the first save file or start over and take this path if you want all the skills
لقطة الشاشة 2022-05-25 151100.png

Erasedc39

Aug 10, 2021
The third save file is an unsuccessful attempt to combine it with the latest update of the game. You have to go to the first save file or start over and take this path if you want all the skills
View attachment 1829845
Understood, all though memories mode doesnt have the mod contents so that sort of rules it off.
But i now understood how to use the game mod so it helps, however after using it next to the names of miyuki and the others a bomb symbol appears and i have no idea what it means.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
I've tried to download the new update made by the creator of the Darkness mod, but it turns out I'm not able to access the data due to living outside the country of origin. I've tried using a VPN to "travel" to South Korea and I deleted any cookies I got from the website, but sadly both of these have not worked out.

Ieatassop

May 25, 2022
View attachment 977724

Overview:
It is the summer break and it has been years since you've last seen your aunt and cousins in the countryside, so you don't know what to expect. What could go wrong? Find out in Summer Memories!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2021-12-26
Release Date: 2020-07-25
Developer: Dojin Otome - - -
Censored: No
Version: 2.03 Deluxe Edition Unrated GOG
Language: English
Store:
Genre:

Installation:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - PIXELDRAIN - -
Others: COMPRESSED -
Unofficial version

Patches: /MIRROR

Extras: Walkthrough & Hints & Side characters Guide

luchettodj94 thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 693301 View attachment 693148 View attachment 693149 View attachment 693304 View attachment 693150 View attachment 693302 View attachment 693151 View attachment 693153 View attachment 693623 View attachment 693154 View attachment 693616 View attachment 693312 View attachment 693155 View attachment 693159 View attachment 693611 View attachment 977724 View attachment 977733 View attachment 977746
How do I download rpgm games on mobile pls help

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
can I do this on the omake part or do I have to do this during the playthrough?

the new mod doesn't have a save that came along with it, and I'm not sure if I'm willing to do another playthrough to unlock it again
Can only be done in game, not in the gallery. Here's a save for you. File 2 for sure can access all the events (just talk to the aunt, pick option 1, then pick options in [brackets]. Rio has two unfinished options, so nothing happens there. He has...a lot of additions he's still planning to add. Mountain girl, Menko girl, and Shop girl all have a bracket option as well.

Kuroneko00

Dec 3, 2017
you have to download the main mod here:

following theseinstruction
I'm not joking, the password is:

rjqrufsmpeoplewkdqkf

Hover on the file you would like to download, right click and select "Add". Click the button with Download-icon on the right bottom corner of the page and click the "Download" label.

Don't forget to download the Boku image the author shared in the thread, save image as, and change the extension to .rar.
Then extract the contents to www/img/pictures
Otherwise you'd get prompted with error loading images-alert in some of the custom scenes.

Source: kagura discord server

instruction end

the boku file is a patch to this mod, you have to download and use both

I have done all of this on the version with DLC; the game started but now i don't have time to test, but it is in korean (or japanese) I copied and substitued the file in the MOD and the file download from boku images;

can someone insert the new files in a base version (i don't know if it works with dlc) but in english? I have no idea which file i don't need to overwrite
Link is dead

Aescanor

Dec 11, 2019
Understood, all though memories mode doesnt have the mod contents so that sort of rules it off.
But i now understood how to use the game mod so it helps, however after using it next to the names of miyuki and the others a bomb symbol appears and i have no idea what it means.
لقطة الشاشة 2022-05-26 231509.png لقطة الشاشة 2022-05-26 231539.png
Buy this skill and then click on it 1 time to activate or deactivate it

Dark_Matter

Jun 25, 2021
the DL is only available for a set a amount of days, so I'm sorry you can't get it there anymore unless OP opens it again

You'll have to ask someone here who has downloaded the mod
What version is the mod available
Is v2.03 deluxe edition GoG available or different version?

And can anyone post the mod file here.

polopp

Dec 24, 2020
there are 3 mods of this game right? the darkness, jiju and redpanda? and noone of them is compatible to each other, right?
just to clarify things, am still unsure after coming back in this thread. sorry for england :p

Last edited:

polopp

Dec 24, 2020
right click - open image in a new page - save as - put a name with .zip or .rar at the end and you download a folder (5mb) with image data

in any case i have attached the file
hey bro, im quite late, but can u specify what this is?

4.70 star(s) 146 Votes