4.60 star(s) 141 Votes

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
At last! Some shota on the menu. Wish there were more hgames with shota x loli. I always loved those kind of double depravation and corruption.
True, most shota in recent games are called 18-30 yo sons that somehow have no relation or connection with their family members in the name of a so called slow burn, but are actually behaving like shota that have never dated before. Might as well then just make them 13-14 yo then so it makes at least some sense. :p

Ken

Aug 25, 2016
no,
steam version always comes with 0 sexual content due the site [shoot first, ask question never] penalty,

the patch only adds the sexual content to the safe & marketable steam store version.
Wait really, 0 sexual content for the steam ver? What a bizarre decision.

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
how to make the MC cum? i just making his stamina to 0 (and best way to satisfy the girl?)

Last edited:

theterri41

Mar 14, 2019
I can't progress! Everyone just says "Affection Maxed" but it's only on 20!
And I can't unlockany H-scenes :c

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
anyone know how to unlock 3p and 4p ?
max out the relationship with all 3,
first have H with 1 of the sisters and wait for the other sister to walk in on you,
you'll unlock the 3p,
do the 3P option on both sisters and wait for the aunt to walk in you to unlock 4P.

Reactions: ohry13

ohry13

Mar 30, 2019
max out the relationship with all 3,
first have H with 1 of the sisters and wait for the other sister to walk in on you,
you'll unlock the 3p,
do the 3P option on both sisters and wait for the aunt to walk in you to unlock 4P.
Thanks !!

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
For most of the activities that use the bar

Left mouse button -> hold to move the bar up, release to have it go down
Right mouse button -> lock/unlock position of the bar
Middle mouse button -> cum/select answer for the math mini game
middle mouse button? rip, mine is broken, does it a have keyboard button for it?

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes