4.70 star(s) 146 Votes

Jackie_Bunz

Nov 10, 2019
its 1.00 and if im correct latest is 1.52
You are in fact incorrect. the latest version IS 1.21, you are referring to 1.052 which is an older version that is available for DL on another thread. the current STEAM version is 1.00 but there is a big update in august and its even listed on the steam page that the game will update upon that release.

MK-VII

Sep 14, 2019
Did they ever add an actual 3P/4P? Last time I played 4P was just one on one with 3 other people which was a bit disappointing.

RobidErs

Dec 21, 2019
I probably missed something but I have affection maxed at 20 and can't figure out how to get it higher. Anyone know how to raise the limit?

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
I played the Japanese version of this game and even without understanding 95% of the words I found the game marvelous. The artwork is so well done.

Reactions: Forge Wright

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
You are in fact incorrect. the latest version IS 1.21, you are referring to 1.052 which is an older version that is available for DL on another thread. the current STEAM version is 1.00 but there is a big update in august and its even listed on the steam page that the game will update upon that release.
But does the steam 1.00 versions have the same content as the Dlsite 1.21 version? Because the dev added a LOT of content in the last months or so.
I mean in 1.21 we have tons of new sex positions and all that, I hope the steam version have the same things.

Reactions: Propaga

no one here

May 15, 2017
Variable 111 is for the number of days. It says " ◇30日まであと… #111". I don't know where you found SP but if you are referring to the stamina its 27 by the name of " 主人公体力 #27 ". For variables similar to stamina, you have to modify the max value along with the current. Did you try changing the max?
is there a way to change the name

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
placed it on save folder and the save is not there to load. how do i do it properly?
You can start the game and make a save after the introductions. Then you can rename my save to whatever it is you created and overwrite the original.

For instance if you have file1.rpgsave in your save folder. You can rename my save to file1.rpgsave and overwrite your original file.

Reactions: Maitungsenpai

no one here

May 15, 2017
You can start the game and make a save after the introductions. Then you can rename my save to whatever it is you created and overwrite the original.

For instance if you have file1.rpgsave in your save folder. You can rename my save to file1.rpgsave and overwrite your original file.
i changed the days on save edit but it didnt change in game unlike with your save at what point did you change it the varriable is 111 right ? i am doing this cause i want to choose my name instead of the one in your save file

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
I've always got the urge to name every shy little shota Yuu since most japanese creators would name their shota mc that way, so I guess 4 characters is fine (since the name I first came up with didn't fit lol).

4.70 star(s) 146 Votes