4.70 star(s) 145 Votes

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
i changed the days on save edit but it didnt change in game unlike with your save at what point did you change it the varriable is 111 right ? i am doing this cause i want to choose my name instead of the one in your save file
If you changed the variable correctly then the day will show up. don't worry. Once you do an event the change of day should show up. Also try not to change the day to a high number, otherwise I doubt you won't get to see the multiple endings as I think the ending will show up when the vacation gets over. Keep it close to 50 and increase again if you need more time.

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
Variable 111 is for the number of days. It says " ◇30日まであと… #111". I don't know where you found SP but if you are referring to the stamina its 27 by the name of " 主人公体力 #27 ". For variables similar to stamina, you have to modify the max value along with the current. Did you try changing the max?
The naming is confusing as we have both Stamina AND SP as 2 different things.
SP are the points you get at the end of a day depending on how many Memory Points you have been able to collect. Then you use those points to unlock the skills like being more effective at the mini-games and unlock more sex actions and such.

Anyway, Trying to edit the SP directly fucked up my save so I probably did something very wrong. I got it to work by instead editing my Memory Points which then turn into SP later.

Thanks anyway, for your time!

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
SP are the points you get at the end of a day depending on how many Memory Points you have been able to collect. Then you use those points to unlock the skills like being more effective at the mini-games and unlock more sex actions and such.

Anyway, Trying to edit the SP directly fucked up my save so I probably did something very wrong. I got it to work by instead editing my Memory Points which then turn into SP later.

Could you tell me where is the memory to edit ? Thanks !

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017

I see, I think SP stands for satisfaction points? In any case, I noticed SP points increase on the based on the stamina and speed. Since changing the stamina variable too high gets you perpetual fuck time, you can max out the SP in a single session, just need to watch out for the detection meter. For instance I maxed out the satisfaction and 50% service with the older sister in the first bathroom event itself.

Reactions: SmurfyBlue

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Sort of a cheat save. Increased the days limit from 30 to 60. And max stamina from 100 to 1000. Use at your own risk. Didn't get time to playtest it. Although I checked using save edit, there is no counter to check the days remaining except just one (that I modified). So, it should be fine.

Let me know if there is any issue. I just started playing and I don't like restrictions ;)

Save: It's right after Aunt kitchen scene on the first day after introduction.
Do you know what the variable is for the money and the one for memories points?

Reactions: Logan3000x

JayneDoe

Sep 8, 2018
Maybe I am super dumb, but how do I stop h-scenes without to collab? Right now I can only go 0 stamina and this end the scene...

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Maybe I am super dumb, but how do I stop h-scenes without to collab? Right now I can only go 0 stamina and this end the scene...
You have to click on the character. Does anybody know how to get outside the damn house?

JayneDoe

Sep 8, 2018
You have to click on the character. Does anybody know how to get outside the damn house?
Well yes, that ends the scene, but the MC is not cumming :D So lust stays max and no memories are gaines. I can't remebre what the tutorial told me

4.70 star(s) 145 Votes