4.70 star(s) 145 Votes

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
Ive played the fan translation ver long time ago, did this one got a additional content or is it still the same?

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
You have to click on the character. Does anybody know how to get outside the damn house?

right click on your mouse to go to the entrance,
and then click on the door,

keep in mind, sometime you can't exit the house at late night.

unashamedcoomer

Jun 17, 2017
You have to click on the character. Does anybody know how to get outside the damn house?
If you right click, you'll be brought to the entrance. Alternatively, scroll through to the Entrance with the left and right arrow keys at the top-left corner. Simply click on the door and it will bring you to the outdoor map.

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
Well yes, that ends the scene, but the MC is not cumming :D So lust stays max and no memories are gaines. I can't remebre what the tutorial told me
Click on the mouse wheel to make him cum, that's what the tuto said.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Already played this before Kagura ever touched it. They only ever "translate" games that were long since translated

memome123

Oct 29, 2017
Love these kind of games. You can tell some real work went into it.

By the way, how do you catch bugs?

I can't get the "icon" for doing it. I guess it's in the mountains at night but there's nothing to click.

SirLoser

Jul 16, 2019
How do you raise the affection higher than 20? And heck, how do you even unlock new scenes? Having a LOT of troubles with both.

DamoDamo

Donor
Aug 4, 2017
So I'm trying to play this game on android through joiplay. It's working fine on the first day until it tells me to check the laundry. In the game are you guys just left clicking the basket like normal? Clicking is working fine, but the laundry basket does nothing.

4.70 star(s) 145 Votes