4.70 star(s) 143 Votes

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Now just to be clear when you say outdated do you mean compared to their other game Pampered Boy (Meaning that Pampered Boy has more H-scenes and this one has to catch up)? Or that they have a more up to date version of this game and people haven't uploaded/updated it yet here?
Kagura translated an outdated version of amaenbo, confirmed by the dev himself, and they will "update it to the most recent version later".
Now I dont know whats missing, but it seem that some features like NG+ arent in the Kagura version at the moment. I'm currently playing this with the Japanese 1.21 version to see the differences.

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
I didn't edit the memory, I edited my save with saveeditonline.com because it's just so much simpler.

Just save at any point DURING a day and then edit the save.
You'll want to upload your save (ex. file1.rpgsave) to the website and then upload your system file (www/data/System.json) and then search for "思い出ポイント #28" and just set it to whatever. I think I set it to like 5000, when the day ends it'll SLOWLY tick down because the number was so high but it'll give you the amount you enter as SP at the end of the day.

Hope that helps!
Thank you very much :) it did !

Reactions: SmurfyBlue

sotiryo

Jun 10, 2017
Anyone else have the game crash if they click off of it? Works fine if I don't but I'm just curious.

Superchili

Sep 24, 2017
I don't get this at all. So middle click makes MC cum and the scene doesn't end. I read in another post that you end scene by clicking on character but no matter who i click on or how I click on characters it does nothing. :( Sorry if I'm missing something really obvious.

Edit: NOPE I'M DUMB AS HELL Y'ALL.Just need to click on the character portrait. I was clicking on the characters themselves.Sometimes I swear....

Reactions: Gabaw

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Since its a Kagura TL,any censorship related changes?

[edit]there is data outright titled Gnome_*,what the hell.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
  • Haha
Reactions: Gabaw and Zippix

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Ain't that a female? Look at screenshot #2...but wait, several screenshots imply this character is fucking using a dick. Guess it's one of those "have to play it" games to see what's going on.
The protagonist its a shota.

Reactions: Dyhart

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
Ain't that a female? Look at screenshot #2...but wait, several screenshots imply this character is fucking using a dick. Guess it's one of those "have to play it" games to see what's going on.
main character is a male that looks like short boy,

#2 pic is a different character,
she's the shop keeper aka a Milf/middle aged busty women [side character].

Reactions: Dyhart

Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
yes it works. here's 100% save. just go to a folder that says (www) then put the files in the save folder. if it's not there then create one and name it save.
well, in my case there is an error with the Map file or something...
should i use non Instaler ?

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
well, in my case there is an error with the Map file or something...
should i use non Instaler ?
i also got a map error,

that save was meant for the japanese version,
start a new game, you can carry over most of the stuff he collected in his or the other persons save.

Last edited:
Reactions: Choyz

Sangria

Mar 21, 2018
Damn, it seems this new update is worth, guess I will wait a few days for the update I mean I've waited all this time for the game, can wait a few more days.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Looks nice...

Wait a minute...

* Sees Kagura Games *

* Looks for pregnancy tag *

No pregnancy tag? Something feels wrong here.

Edit: Meh, they have other games with no pregnancy, thought all of them has it (and cheating/netorare) xD

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Me: *casually playing through dialogue*

Aunt: "hora hora."

Me: Error 404, blood_to_brain.exe not found.

Reactions: jackkane
4.70 star(s) 143 Votes