4.60 star(s) 141 Votes

vilicious69

Aug 12, 2017
someone know how hack the SP for skills?

i don't know how to change the sp but but you can increasing stamina lust and memory to max value using cheat menu 1.82 or Mv cheat plugging and when you go to bed one time your sp increase depending the level of your memory don't forget to put back to 0 if not you gonna see the memory increase to a big number like 1000000100 for exemple it happen with cheat menu don't know if it will do the same with cheat plugin did not test it

RobidErs

Dec 21, 2019
Okay figured out my prior problem, but now facing a diff one; how do you unlock the 3p and 4p stuff, got enough points but still can't learn. (I did edit my save so dunno if others are having this prob or if its only my edited file)
You need to start a sex scene and make enough noise another girl notices and comes in to check. They have to be pretty well progressed, I unlocked after they were all maxed but I assume it can be done sooner. But once they notice and a sufficiently progressed they will ask to join in and the skill will be unlocked.

Reactions: Forge Wright

Artix141

Jul 26, 2017
Doesn anyone know how to properly edit the SP value on this game? I can't seem to edit it right, I know its a little bit different in RPGM games but I dont know how to edit is values.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Are you able to play without time limit once you beat the game ? Cuz' one month seems pretty hard to unlock all abilities and scenes :unsure:

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
View attachment 694501

Can confirm, the pog storyline progresses to the point where you help your rival in saving a young girl's soul from the corporate equivalent of the shadow realm. And then you NTR the everloving shit out of her.
Wait...so MTG-chan isn actually a tomboy crossdresser?
Damn and here I got my hopes up.

newbee32123

Oct 1, 2019
I saw on the website there is a patch for v1.054, I was wondering if this is included in the game we download off this site. The website says the patch includes the following:

<Patch contents>
・Corrected Mizuki's balloon processing
・Corrected couple's room
・Corrected begging

I'm hesitant to download the patch because I'm unsure if it will translate the English back into Japanese after it is implemented.

Kardigan

Aug 16, 2019
I saw on the website there is a patch for v1.054, I was wondering if this is included in the game we download off this site. The website says the patch includes the following:

<Patch contents>
・Corrected Mizuki's balloon processing
・Corrected couple's room
・Corrected begging

I'm hesitant to download the patch because I'm unsure if it will translate the English back into Japanese after it is implemented.
It's not compatible with steam version. We need to wait untill they will patch steam version.

Reactions: newbee32123

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
So, I compared the Kagura version (1.00) with the latest Japanese version (1.21) and both have the same amount of sex skils (minus the bathroom sex and the toilet sex)
So at least we know what things are missing.
I would say that maybe Kagura used the version 1.05 or something like that, so yeah we are quite behind.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Holy fuck, I didn't recognize this when it was posted. I had just thrown myself at it for like eight hours in Japanese and got nowhere. (There was a bug that just walls you, too.) WIN and GET. (y) (y) (y)

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Guys, please help ... How to increase affection? I gave everyone a lot of succubus vase and the lewdnees, service and perversion is at its maximum, but the affection is only 20 ... And another question, sometimes, when I sleep with my aunt, she gives me a blowjob in the morning and says that if i need to, i can ask for help in the kitchen, but whenever i try, the message "we can't" appears ... what did i miss? Thank you in advance

RobidErs

Dec 21, 2019
Are you able to play without time limit once you beat the game ? Cuz' one month seems pretty hard to unlock all abilities and scenes :unsure:
Not exactly, you get a new game plus system where you can carry over your progress from previous saves. Also, if you donate to the prayer box in the cave enough you unlock a memory room (scene gallery/sandbox).

RobidErs

Dec 21, 2019
So, I compared the Kagura version (1.00) with the latest Japanese version (1.21) and both have the same amount of sex skils (minus the bathroom sex and the toilet sex)
So at least we know what things are missing.
I would say that maybe Kagura used the version 1.05 or something like that, so yeah we are quite behind.
Unless I'm misunderstanding you, both the bathroom and shower skills are available in this version of the game (proof attached). They're both unlocked by collecting a VCR tape and DVD via the fishing mini game.

NoBad

Apr 13, 2018
So far, I'm only able to trigger sex scenes with the older sister. How do I unlock the mother and the younger sister?

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes