4.60 star(s) 142 Votes

jurierm

May 7, 2017
You can start the game and make a save after the introductions. Then you can rename my save to whatever it is you created and overwrite the original.

For instance if you have file1.rpgsave in your save folder. You can rename my save to file1.rpgsave and overwrite your original file.
I already overwritten and still your save does not appear

SirLoser

Jul 16, 2019
Okay figured out my prior problem, but now facing a diff one; how do you unlock the 3p and 4p stuff, got enough points but still can't learn. (I did edit my save so dunno if others are having this prob or if its only my edited file)

Rick24

Feb 12, 2018
His name is really boku? What a stereotypical shota name ^^

And is the blue guy the father of the family, with a father kanji on his face? xD

Seems like a fun game, have to try it out.

Jun 2, 2017
I watched the tutorial, read through the thread when the "problem" popped up, and have seen that what I knew was confirmed but still not working. Stuck at 20% affection with the aunt and nothing happens afterwards. There was a kitchen scene though it didnt release the affection cap and kept me from having a scene with her during the BBQ (if she even has one idk maybe she doesnt), I kept trying to do dishes for her and got to 360-ish/100 with no more scenes happening and still no release on her affection. Then I just sped through to the end of the game just to see if anything more would happen but nope. Nothing during the hike, nothing at the end of the game but the failed ending.

Does the game force you to go in a certain order? Do you have to raise ALL the girls homework and affection at the same time to proceed?

Dirion

Aug 1, 2017
Hey guys, is there any point to increasing max lust other than becoming stronger in the battle minigame thingy?

Dequinoz

Aug 18, 2018
So according to the linked walkthrough you should be able to something with laptops the girls have right? I cant seem to interact with them at all though I've tried at like every time interval. Anyone have any idea about this?

SebasL

Jul 21, 2017
Oh god, played the machine translated version of this, and man for shota game this is VERY GOOD, kinda remember the Frontier of Sister Indulgence, but now you're saying that this got an legit English version? Time to Facking play again.
Also how da heck this got 10 pages so fast '-'.

Dirion

Aug 1, 2017
So according to the linked walkthrough you should be able to something with laptops the girls have right? I cant seem to interact with them at all though I've tried at like every time interval. Anyone have any idea about this?
You unlock the laptops after a breakfast conversation on the 8th day.

godonly1995

Mar 28, 2018
do you guys know if there is a way to change mouse controls? Lately my middle button is not doing so well. still its a pretty great game

4.60 star(s) 142 Votes