4.70 star(s) 143 Votes

Deleted member 900601

Sep 21, 2018
How do you raise the affection higher than 20? And heck, how do you even unlock new scenes? Having a LOT of troubles with both.
This is the reason you don't skip the tutorial!

You have to cap the affection and max the homework (as clearly indicated in the tutorial), and then an event will automatically trigger which will unlock new scenes and unlock the maximum affection.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Already played this before Kagura ever touched it. They only ever "translate" games that were long since translated
Not really. Although some of the games on their list/already translated did have decent fan patches made(Tower of Liz), the rest had either no translation(some of them being quite new), had a barely readable MTL or a partial patch with scenes/menus/whole story arcs left untranslated.

As an examle, Brave Alchemist Colette is a pretty new game with no prior translation that got released by them quite fast.

SirLoser

Jul 16, 2019
This is the reason you don't skip the tutorial!

You have to cap the affection and max the homework (as clearly indicated in the tutorial), and then an event will automatically trigger which will unlock new scenes and unlock the maximum affection.
lol didn't skip it, it just didn't explain well enough.

SmurfyBlue

Ex Patch Maker
Aug 6, 2016
Could you tell me where is the memory to edit ? Thanks !
I didn't edit the memory, I edited my save with saveeditonline.com because it's just so much simpler.

Just save at any point DURING a day and then edit the save.
You'll want to upload your save (ex. file1.rpgsave) to the website and then upload your system file (www/data/System.json) and then search for "思い出ポイント #28" and just set it to whatever. I think I set it to like 5000, when the day ends it'll SLOWLY tick down because the number was so high but it'll give you the amount you enter as SP at the end of the day.

Hope that helps!

drache

Aug 23, 2016
How do you successfully fish in the game? The middle mouse button doesnt seem to work like in the other minigames.

Farnuge

Mar 18, 2018
How do you successfully fish in the game? The middle mouse button doesnt seem to work like in the other minigames.
took me 5 tries to finally win (i increased the fishing skill) - just need to keep it within the 'hit' bar on the right side by clicking left mouse button.

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
So what's different from this game and the other game they already finished (Amaenbo Pampered Boy)?

I already have their other game so is there much more in this to download again?

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
So what's different from this game and the other game they already finished (Amaenbo Pampered Boy)?

I already have their other game so is there much more in this to download again?
This one is in english and uncensored.
But its a little outdated, so I would wait for the updates if I were you

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
This one is in english and uncensored.
But its a little outdated, so I would wait for the updates if I were you
Now just to be clear when you say outdated do you mean compared to the other game Pampered Boy (Meaning that Pampered Boy has more H-scenes and this one has to catch up)? Or that they have a more up to date version of this game and people haven't uploaded/updated it yet here?

Last edited:
Reactions: BurgerGal
4.70 star(s) 143 Votes