4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
The music that plays while they’re eating breakfast….came as quite a shock to me

I know
I’m about to make the lost obscure reference ever but..,

Anyone else have flashbacks to this?

I actually didn’t know that song was from
Other things, so it was rather jarring. Did not expect those memories to be revived here!t

Then again, of te peopel even aware of her c I’m one of the few who remembers enough to remember the song x

DaWolfKing

May 31, 2021
So i heard about the LHG and coward mod but i don't have the Japanese version of the game can anyone give a link to the Japanese version and it possible all the update version in one also i saw the link for the LHG and coward mod link but they are not working please help

Draven_Ra

Apr 25, 2021
Just fished out a Strange Video from the sea, I'm wondering if it's a part of one of the girls story lines? I tried to search this thread but nothing came up. Also how do you trigger events correctly, as I've had great difficulty with Miyuki, and Yui only sporadically triggering events.

Screenshot (1).png

Chaotics19

Aug 13, 2017
Just fished out a Strange Video from the sea, I'm wondering if it's a part of one of the girls story lines? I tried to search this thread but nothing came up. Also how do you trigger events correctly, as I've had great difficulty with Miyuki, and Yui only sporadically triggering events.

View attachment 2946063
I believe you need to watch the video on the TV in the living room if I remember correctly. I think it's a skill thing, though I don't remember what, and you'll need to learn the nightwalk skill before that. Affection events basically trigger at specific times of day, so when someone's affection and homework scores are maxed (affection will just state that it is while homework only needs to get to 100) then focus on someone else. The maxed out person's event will trigger eventually, but you can't progress further with them before that.
Edit: the Aunt has slightly more specific requirements for 2 of her events on top of that, you should be able to find them somewhere in the thread.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Draven_Ra

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Last but not least I attached what I call the "Perfect Start" save file. With this you will start on the second day with:
more money than you'll ever need
max lust at 1000
max stamina at 1000
99 of every item
all skills except threesome and foursome unlocked
Thanks for the Guide. It's been really helpful.

One question: where do the files of the "Perfect Start" go?

Draven_Ra

Apr 25, 2021
I believe you need to watch the video on the TV in the living room if I remember correctly. I think it's a skill thing, though I don't remember what, and you'll need to learn the nightwalk skill before that. Affection events basically trigger at specific times of day, so when someone's affection and homework scores are maxed (affection will just state that it is while homework only needs to get to 100) then focus on someone else. The maxed out person's event will trigger eventually, but you can't progress further with them before that.
Edit: the Aunt has slightly more specific requirements for 2 of her events on top of that, you should be able to find them somewhere in the thread.
Thanks, I am going back to it, it's an awesome game, graphics as well as the gameplay, apart from Winter Memories (it looks to be a work in progress?) are there any other good games from this games developer?

DaWolfKing

May 31, 2021
Alright, I've taken the LHG and Coward patched mod and transferred the official English translation onto the game. As the modder did a lot of changes and tweaks...there may be a few line errors I missed. Took a lot of editing to get it to this point. The only part that isn't english should be the new modded content. Unfortunately, even a google translate of most of it is...not good enough to make a mtl of. If anyone knows Korean and is willing to translate it, I can send them the needed lines to translate.

Also, the beach event is apparently almost finished, so I hooked the event up, so now you can see Rio's modded beach date.

A link to the modded game is . The game is premodded, so just unzip and play. Even if you don't care about the new modded content, the modder did add 2 additions to the base game: reset date button to start the summer over, and shortening the fade in when starting the game or gallery from 10 seconds down to 2.
Sadly the link is not working anymore is there another link by any chance or places to download the whole modded game

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
The files go of course into the save folder. Come on, there are only 3 sub-folders in the game folder, it's not that hard to find.
Well that's the USUAL method. But the 3 folders in the download that I got (and they work fine, thank you for asking) are:
- locales
- swiftshader
- www (which I can't open for some reason)

Is perhaps "swiftshader" Russian (maori, alaskan, whatever) for "save"?

DaWolfKing

May 31, 2021
I have the Japanese version of the game now all I need is the mods I saw a few links here but they are all not working or loading when I check them does anyone have a different link or places to get them

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I have the Japanese version of the game now all I need is the mods I saw a few links here but they are all not working or loading when I check them does anyone have a different link or places to get them
Solved it. Thanks. Don't know why I was being shut out from the www folder for a bit.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Is anyone else having problems with the game freezing? It's happened to me 3 or 4 times now, the latest at Day 15, when I was starting to play with Yui with her Stats at 200.

-Chaosboy-

Nov 20, 2019
Not really my cup of tea to look like a preteen that bonks girls, but to each their own I guess.. and sex is a bit too simplistic for my visual tastes lol.. also a bit more variety in the titty department would have been nice. With the DLC at least, they go from gigantic to ginormous.

Reactions: Jianto

lolwhatxd

Dec 30, 2021
If anyone's interested, I made a patch of the modded version that uses the unused nude sleeping files, which basically makes the girls sleep nude all the time. All credit goes to kin-kun for making the base mod of the game.

Pixeldrain

Edit: Patch, not modded version. There are a few files that you have to replace, that's all.
Edit2: Updated the patch to include all girls, not just Yui.
Hi, could you please re-upload your patch-mod? I'd like to have the unused pics in-game.

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes