4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
So you have to play Summer before Winter? Well WTF is the difference between Summer and Summer+ then?
The story of Winter is after Summer, some events won't simply make sense. For example, you build the relationships and "corruption" of the heroines in summer, at winter the relationship is already done. Winter is more to consolidate those relationships along showing the uncle the loser he is.

Personally the events in Summer are more fun (althought that's because I like the corruption theme I guess), but Winter Memories is an way more polished game, even many of the mini games are more fun to play. The menu is also smoother and gives you freedom for actions and even for save function, there are better seen when playing than explaining here.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I'm actually losing it right now. This shit is SO popular that it's on the list of popular titles for Steam Visual Novel sale. A fucking game 'bout a boy fucking his aunt and cousins. Actually deranged :KEK:

View attachment 2834111
I mean, for it's price is well worth. Probably one of the games I had more fun to play. Of course I went for the adult stuff, but the game is pretty fun. I don't recall replaying an adult game due to it's gameplay so much since I've replayed Sengoku Rance and Daibanchou.

Dreyperro

Dec 18, 2017
Is anybody able to reup the darkness mod? I've searched both here and the kagura discord, but all the links are broken.

rabid_cur

Jan 10, 2022
how do you learn skills? clicking "learn skills" in between days brings up the skill tree but neither hovering or clicking on any of them actually works. learning cost doesn't appear, nothing. kinda confused

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
The story of Winter is after Summer, some events won't simply make sense. For example, you build the relationships and "corruption" of the heroines in summer, at winter the relationship is already done. Winter is more to consolidate those relationships along showing the uncle the loser he is.

Personally the events in Summer are more fun (althought that's because I like the corruption theme I guess), but Winter Memories is an way more polished game, even many of the mini games are more fun to play. The menu is also smoother and gives you freedom for actions and even for save function, there are better seen when playing than explaining here.
wait, what makes the uncle a loser?

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
wait, what makes the uncle a loser?
You can assert dominance more notoriously, at least the events are more frontal than on Summer Memories. Also, there's an event where he sees you fucking Miyuki, but ends up thinking he's drunk and dreaming.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
ok so i pick to walk around at knight but can't watch the video and also how do you get there pantys i finished the game but i guess using a cheat i did not get there pantys.

abcd7794

May 11, 2023
it is weird that Mc make love with Rio at night then wake up alongside with Yui at morning. In winter, MC sleep with naked Rio after that

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
It's a small oversight. Usually once you finish the night timeslot you choose which girl you want to sleep with but if you do any action that automatically finishes the timeslot (sex, homework...) you don't get the choice and the game chooses Yui by default.

Reactions: abcd7794

fatefruit

Feb 6, 2023
I can't wait for the winter release of this game on steam. I'm going to buy it in support of the devs. Truly one of my favorite games.

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
There's no way to carry over max AP to NG+, you'll need to complete the questlines (menko, gacha figurines, subheroines' quests...) again to increase it. Remember you also get one increase automatically after every family outing on Sundays.

Reactions: Vega1889
4.70 star(s) 149 Votes