4.70 star(s) 146 Votes

slobber

May 19, 2019
@migurdia
@bastiant
unless there was some of mistranslation in the first game, PE teacher and candy store girl were both virgins. i dont remember there being anything explicitly stated by the bug research girl suggesting she was as well

Mr. Palm

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2023
Pretty cool game, even low pixel games can be really sexy. Are there any more games around with similliar graphic style?

deepsauce47

Jan 3, 2023
Pretty cool game, even low pixel games can be really sexy. Are there any more games around with similliar graphic style?
Try Summer Life in the Countryside. It starts off slow but has lots of high quality pixel art content. Also domestic setting like Summer Memories.

OscarL323

Jun 14, 2019
is this the dlc stuff? how to get these or how to get here in game? View attachment 2783724
No this is already in the base game. It's been a while but I believe it has to do with raising their service, lewd and perversion stats. Those are increase simply by using different positions when doing it with them. Also in case you guys didn't know, Kagura Games announced they are in the works of localizing Winter Memories!! :D

RuneStar

Sep 9, 2022
that is nc

what's new in 2.05?
I dont know.
I play the 2.03 because ... i want to understand the story and events or skills.
its very different... i mean. watch this.

In english version. Kaguya stuff - "oficial english version"

Sorry for the +18 image?...imagen...?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So i stop play the japanese version, i think. i gonna play the japanese in other time.
Japanese version dont have something about Kagura or Patch
If you wanna buy the japanese game, i think.. 2.05 version

OscarL323

Jun 14, 2019
I dont know.
I play the 2.03 because ... i want to understand the story and events or skills.
its very different... i mean. watch this.

In english version. Kaguya stuff - "oficial english version"

Sorry for the +18 image?...imagen...?

So i stop play the japanese version, i think. i gonna play the japanese in other time.
Japanese version dont have something about Kagura or Patch
If you wanna buy the japanese game, i think.. 2.05 version

I could be wrong. But the English version has the same content as the Japanese version. Despite it having a higher version. Likely it's just bug fixes and what not. Nothing involving new content if that's what you're concerned. So feel free to try the one on the OP. Or basically the one you have already downloaded lol
Edit: Also the Japanese version is censored while the English version isn't. Keep that in mind. In my opinion, English version is better lol.

RuneStar

Sep 9, 2022
I could be wrong. But the English version has the same content as the Japanese version. Despite it having a higher version. Likely it's just bug fixes and what not. Nothing involving new content if that's what you're concerned. So feel free to try the one on the OP. Or basically the one you have already downloaded lol
Edit: Also the Japanese version is censored while the English version isn't. Keep that in mind. In my opinion, English version is better lol.

Idk. I need clear the game with 100% in english.

I need....I NEED! MY SPIRIT!

meanmike

Apr 1, 2019
So you can only watch the strange video once per save file? I used the cheat save and i guess that one was new game plus cause it won't let me view the strange video late at night when activating or touching tv nothing works. Oh well

RyuzakiLelouch

Jul 8, 2021
Can you guys tell me where to download or give link to some mods for this game. like the darkness mod that i think i saw in this thread last year. Thank you

Dante_17

Jul 20, 2023
With the Update from 2.04 to 2.05(at the time of posting), the game's essentially .

Reading the blogpost, they're moving onto the . They'll be releasing bugfixes from now on(if any) and we'll expect a proper English release for the .

Refer to this post on What's in the DLC, Saves for BOTH English and Japanese Games, and has notes on how to edit your saves. Or, if you're gonna play from the top, you can read this to get some pointers or tips.

If, you're like me, who has the 2.01 Japanese game and needs the patches... Here's all of them once again. If you bought it from DLsite, you can just update it from there. They have it up to date. Be patient, let's enjoy the fun when Kagura eventually releases a translated version in steam.

Bonus Round - I've got mail. Here's my responses, and since they're helpful it's better to share it with everyone:
  1. Subheroines, as it should be obvious by now, can't use certain sex positions. It's uncertain IF it will be added in a bugfix or will ever be implemented, so don't ask.
  2. Any Save WILL work for making a New Game +. I mean as long as it isn't from some beta build. Or if the save's been altered in the wrong way.
  3. Don't think TOO hard on the time limit. This isn't Majora's Mask levels of "I have to do actual shit because i'm racing against time omg". Enjoy. Take it slow. Fuck some Nee-sans.
  4. I'm also an idiot when it comes to using the search bar. Then someone pointed me out how to use it so I'll pass it along. Upper right Search Bar will search for words by default on the thread you're viewing. On the Main page, use it like you're using google for the first time. I've been using it ever since.
  5. Thank you, I too am a man of culture, because I too, live in the cultured land.
Edit 9/17/20 - So they kept updating, and its now up to 2.07. They added, I think, 1 MORE picture diary entry. Before 2.07, the Diary entry had 92. Now it's 93. Take a wild guess what's the 93rd. No spoiling from me. I sadly Can't upload the file to update 2.06 to 2.07 because it's too big. So here's a link. .

How to use the files? where's to put these files?

Reactions: qwertypovaiueo
4.70 star(s) 146 Votes