4.70 star(s) 146 Votes

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Does anyone know how to unlock the new characters? I can't find a way to do it.
I always go to this site when im stuck in some of the hgames Im playing:

Bookmark the site for future use. Just let google translate the page for you.Even if the guide is mtl , most of it is understandable
they have a guide of the game now, but idk if it's completed, as the game just got released.

tinkerjoe

Dec 26, 2020
Just a heads up, you don't need to upload the full game, if you pick both the data and js folders you should have everything for a patch. (Unless you modified something else as well).
Thanks, this is the first time I ever uploaded an rpgm translation so i wasnt sure what I needed, i think there is something modified in the exe since the tool im using (translator++) says its rebuilding it, but i mostly just uploaded the whole thing in case people didnt want to download the japanese version and then a patch on top.

However, this update file that fixes some of the bugs and extremely poor translations ive found so far can just be applied as a patch to any version. If i make another update ill see if i can trim it down even further, i probably can.

shindosan2

Aug 30, 2022
Thanks, this is the first time I ever uploaded an rpgm translation so i wasnt sure what I needed, i think there is something modified in the exe since the tool im using (translator++) says its rebuilding it, but i mostly just uploaded the whole thing in case people didnt want to download the japanese version and then a patch on top.

However, this update file that fixes some of the bugs and extremely poor translations ive found so far can just be applied as a patch to any version. If i make another update ill see if i can trim it down even further, i probably can.

it need's more to fix it the lettering become black even the character standing display gone too

Screenshot_20230714_152401.jpg
Screenshot_20230714_152408.jpg
Screenshot_20230714_151804.jpg

Last edited:

ComplexPsycho

Mar 3, 2018
Genuinely so much fun to play through this!
I will say it does feel like an "extension" to Summer Memories that has turned into something bigger, instead of a predetermined original game. Is that a bad thing? no, the game is still loads of fun with a lot of perverted events.
The 2 new girls are amazing and tbh the Mentai storyline is great...

There is a little lack of "substance" when it comes to the sex scenes and it feels like not much has changed from Summer Memories, fewer days and lesser content than base game SM had to begin with so we can only hope that Mr. Ikeda continues to work on his masterpiece and add an Amaenbo to this Amaenbo :p

OscarL323

Jun 14, 2019
I tried the rough translation... Yeah I'm gonna pass on it. Make no mistake, I appreciate the work. It's just not the same. I want to be able to fully understand what everyone says and quite frankly, I just prefer the game isn't censored. So I will wait for the official English uncensored release. It may take a year. But hey I'm willing to wait. See you guys next year. (Unless Kagura makes it a priority) Enjoy the game for what it is! It looks amazing so far!

Reactions: ryuhatsune

ComplexPsycho

Mar 3, 2018
I tried the rough translation... Yeah I'm gonna pass on it. Make no mistake, I appreciate the work. It's just not the same. I want to be able to fully understand what everyone says and quite frankly, I just prefer the game isn't censored. So I will wait for the official English uncensored release. It may take a year. But hey I'm willing to wait. See you guys next year. (Unless Kagura makes it a priority) Enjoy the game for what it is! It looks amazing so far!
yeah the perverse dialogue is a treat with these characters.... Thanks Ikeda-Sensei

Evil_demond_

Feb 24, 2023
Can someone teach me how to make this game touch compatible? I play this game on joiplay and it still doesn't work no matter what i do. Please tell me I don't know how to solve it

Reactions: heny58269

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
It would be kinda silly to me to make Winter Memories dlc since Winter Memories is more or less a standalone expansion to this game, right? I just can't wait for that inevitable decensor and proper English translation for Winter Memories that it will get.

Foresthat

Dec 4, 2018
Hello everyone, hope youve been enjoying the game.
I was wondering if anyones manage to find this scene in the game? It was posted to tue ci en waaay back and i was wondering if i just missed it or its somewhere in the game but unusued.

Reactions: bluemorpho99

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
Does anyone know where to find the new heroines?
Unfortunately I can help you only for the penultimate girl which is displayed when you right click:
So it's Kanae (the one who looks like Miyuki) to unlock it, you have to go to the building just after the restaurant on weekday mornings and then you'll have to talk to her in the card just next door I don't remember the name it is to the right of the one at the trade

dinamite157

Oct 24, 2021
does the sex stats means something besides lewdness that unlocks 1 scene? Also, whats the best gift for Akari, the Gift that usually gives 20 to all of them is only giving her 2

Last edited:

nexusk

Apr 22, 2022
need help, i am playing in joiplay, and i can't go outside, it's weird, cuz i already did once, like 1 year ago it was working, now it isn't

Reactions: heny58269

Demon_Girl_Enjoyer

Apr 6, 2022
I need help , i can not get a rarity 1 bug whatever i try , i tried to get some without leveling up the bug catcher skill , i tried with the skill upgraded and whatever i do i can not catch a rarity 1 bug , any idea if i am doing anything wrong or if i am extremely unlucky? and is there any way for me to give my character a rarity 1 bug if i won t be able to get them legitimatly?

4.70 star(s) 146 Votes