4.70 star(s) 146 Votes

HeadsExplode

Aug 27, 2018
I have a question ?!
since one is called Summer memories and the other Winter memories does that mean that there could be a Spring and an Autumn memories? In this case, it would be nice if their story focused on the protagonist's family (Mom, sisters "eventually" and on his hometown with the teachers that we didn't see for those who played Succumate) you think about it what would be good right?
A couple of pages back it was mentioned there's an RPG he wants to work on next (rather, has been working on periodically) so while you should never say "never" I wouldn't cling to the hope too much and just treat it as a nice surprise if it ever does happen.
Check this post in the Winter Memories thread out too. It's a translated version of the recent blog update. Seems like he wants to avoid DLC but I guess just paid DLC, sounds like he has some ideas for free post-release content. If it's free he might not make a "+" release with it and just point people to patch links, I dunno.
I'm kinda getting mixed messages from everything I've been hearing and what he's said regarding future updates or projects lol

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
As much as I would love their be another sequel. I doubt it'll be any time soon. It took him almost 3 years to create the sequel lol
Obviously the author should not kill himself at work but in 1 or 2 years it will be good for him to release or start a new game as fantastic as the ones he has already made

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
DAMN THAT WAS FAST!!!
I still have Hikari's 80 aff left I'm blocking and I have the last person left to unlock I think it's his sister but I'm not sure if someone is how to do it and how to meet the last person can you help me

MTool tips: If you go to the values and you look for the one that corresponds to the days remaining and you change to 5 days remaining then you lock by checking the box on the left you could finish the game whenever you want ^^ Be careful if you restarted the game will have to re-lock the values if not the remaining days will fall again little by little as if you were without cheating

Dropbare

Aug 6, 2017
100% save
EDIT: Incase it wasn't clear, this is for winter memories as this thread was getting lots of winter posts and at the time there wasn't a winter thread up yet. Mods feel free to delete if it's too off-topic as this is not for summer memories.

Last edited:
Reactions: ElZenpai and hamlim

tinkerjoe

Dec 26, 2020
I made a very, VERY rough english translation.

There are probably some things that are not translated. Some of the text runs off the screen.

There is the potential that some images are broken but i tried my best to make sure they arent.

I cleaned up the MTL translation where it made no sense (pants -> panties, anal -> ass/butt, older/elder/big sister -> onee-chan, etc), but since I havent actually gotten a chance to play yet, its hard to know exactly whats happening without the rest of the scene context. Also because my japanese is shit.

Im going to play now so maybe if people care I will do an updated version later.

Heres the link:

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Now time for the real waiting game. The Kagura release. See you in about a year or 2 , unless it will be highly prioritized , then I'll see you in a few months.

If you play mtl or raw ,I suggest enjoying the game for what it is instead of cheating .Better to savor it and have fun , because there wont be good hentai game releases for a while.

4.70 star(s) 146 Votes