4.70 star(s) 145 Votes

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Is the improvement that much? i use the sugoi translator with mtool cause i wasnt sure if the extra $ for chatgpt was worth it, do you recommend it?
I recommend chatgpt, yes, if you're willing to pay. If you want to evaluate yourself how much of an improvement it is, you should play any game uploaded by dazedanon in this forum during the last 2 months. Most of those games were translated with chatgpt.

Zekken018

Jan 22, 2022
Amaenbo Winter on sale today!
 ◆

So, it will be the first new work of Dojin Otome in about three years.
Thank you very much.

Followers or above only
Future development of “Amaenbo Winter”
We do not plan to develop DLC for this work "Amaenbo Fuyu" .
However, I'm thinking that it would be great if we could do various things with the free update .
Addition of general-purpose positions
As with the previous work, which added 3 positions in the update, we plan to prepare new positions
for this work as well .
Elements after capture
I plan to talk about this in more detail after a little more time, but it's an update that addresses the
"I didn't have what I thought was there!"
It was an element that was originally planned, but due to various circumstances
it was canceled, so I think I'll slowly add it.
The implementation timing of the above two is undecided
, but I think it would be nice if we could proceed slowly while dealing with problems . Stay tuned!
at the end
We would appreciate it if you could report any problems with this work in the comments section.
Also, if you have the save data just before, please
attach the save data and symptoms on the discord server below and write the details.
Thank you for your cooperation.

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
Do you think that in the future there will be DLCs like with Summer memorie and its "+" version?

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
I have a question ?!
since one is called Summer memories and the other Winter memories does that mean that there could be a Spring and an Autumn memories? In this case, it would be nice if their story focused on the protagonist's family (Mom, sisters "eventually" and on his hometown with the teachers that we didn't see for those who played Succumate) you think about it what would be good right?

OscarL323

Jun 14, 2019
I have a question ?!
since one is called Summer memories and the other Winter memories does that mean that there could be a Spring and an Autumn memories? In this case, it would be nice if their story focused on the protagonist's family (Mom, sisters "eventually" and on his hometown with the teachers that we didn't see for those who played Succumate) you think about it what would be good right?
As much as I would love their be another sequel. I doubt it'll be any time soon. It took him almost 3 years to create the sequel lol

urdillo

Mar 14, 2022
Do you think that in the future there will be DLCs like with Summer memorie and its "+" version?
In the last post of the author it is stated that they do not plan to create a DLC, but they will probably add free content updates in the future.
The original text is the following:
今作「あまえんぼ冬」につきましては、DLCの開発は予定しておりません。
が、無料アップデートで色々対応できたらなと考えており、その中でも、
「汎用体位の追加」「攻略後の要素」を今のところ予定しています。

4.70 star(s) 145 Votes