4.70 star(s) 146 Votes

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
I need help , i can not get a rarity 1 bug whatever i try , i tried to get some without leveling up the bug catcher skill , i tried with the skill upgraded and whatever i do i can not catch a rarity 1 bug , any idea if i am doing anything wrong or if i am extremely unlucky? and is there any way for me to give my character a rarity 1 bug if i won t be able to get them legitimatly?
Youre probably on the wrong spot. Rarity 1-2 on the tree near the river. 3-4 in the mountain.

RuneStar

Sep 9, 2022
I have trouble understanding the game.

I'm still stuck with the girls with 20 affection.
While for the blue bar it does increase. Well, the only one I didn't manage to increase in the first 8 days was the blonde. (Rio... i think?)

Did I do something wrong? :(

Pd: I play it in Japanese, because I don't know how to put it in English or maybe I don't know which link is in English.
Pd2: I don't remember where I downloaded it. (Japanese version 2.05)

Pd3: Looking at similar pages about the problem I had, it appears that a patch should be applied but.... Is the patch on this page for the latest version? (I don't know if the version I'm playing is previous or current, I'm confused when I see a game that has "version 2.... version 2.0...." similar things.)

Sorry for the doubts :c

Icepicked

Oct 21, 2021
Screenshot 2023-07-15 022010.png
gotta love opening steam and seeing the thing just peaking right there lol
visble from the front store page, just clicking a arrow to scroll through the categories

• Haha
Reactions: HeadsExplode

RuneStar

Sep 9, 2022
I missed several events due to lack of knowledge and that I spent trying to raise affection with the main ones.

Only by hacking the game I learned to modify the money, the items and change the stamina.

Yes, I also realized that I was playing a Japanese version of the game. xd

But well, I don't know how to get the trio or the quartet either. I don't understand the "guide". I know I have to get the skill but how?
I already have about 400 SP. but I still can't buy it.

I learned the hard way that many things were missing, I almost finished the game (1 day left) and I finally got the costume.

Having the stats at 200, possibly makes ♡♡ events.
As long as 100 or less, it's just ♡. although they are varied.
or realize that if one uses the video...

It allows you to go into the bathroom no matter what and then... plap plap plap plap plap

1689420607420.png

I need if someone has his game at 100%. I never played the game, so I don't know if there is an album or to see all the CG or animations.

Since I don't know how to progress with the girl on the beach because I haven't been able to do events or anything, I keep having the same dialogue of "she seems to be interested in fishing".

Just like I haven't been able to get 100 affection with the girl in the mountain or the girl with the cards.
They have different "illustrations" depending on the degree of affection, as well as 100 satisfaction.

1689420877807.png

1689421061872.png
Nevermind. i think. i can rerun!
Because... i dont sleeep.
I've been playing the game for a long time and for restarting in the minigames it's a pain in the ass....

1689421408895.png

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Idk what guide youre looking into , but this post has it all.
Guide
It even has a perfect start save file

and oh, donating 20 times on the donation box at the mountain will fully unlock everything in the gallery.

Yes, I also realized that I was playing a Japanese version of the game. xd
If youre playing the steam version, it's uncensored btw.

Nevermind. i think. i can rerun!
Because... i dont sleeep.
I've been playing the game for a long time and for restarting in the minigames it's a pain in the ass....
Yes you can. Also yeah , I did grind this game a bit when I played it for the first time. Even finished the game without cheats , including the completion of the diary. It's really a fun and fappable game.

Hencore0021

Apr 2, 2022
View attachment 977724

Overview:
It is the summer break and it has been years since you've last seen your aunt and cousins in the countryside, so you don't know what to expect. What could go wrong? Find out in Summer Memories!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2021-12-26
Release Date: 2020-07-25
Developer: Dojin Otome - - -
Censored: No
Version: 2.03 Deluxe Edition Unrated GOG
Language: English
Store:
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:
This
Summer Memories Plus [v2.03 Deluxe Edition Unrated GOG]

are just same in Version 2.02?

Apr 7, 2019
What do I have to do in sex minigames to get the protagonist to cum? I always run out of stamina or have to end it by clicking on my char. Both options don't decrease lust though...

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
tbh I'd like to believe the 4-some ending is canon cuz it's literally the most fleshed out one and it kinda makes the most sense (they go maybe on an onsen trip in the summer together without the uncle) and HOLY FUCK is it hot, I'ma just say it's canon in my heart

bastiant

Dec 6, 2019
tbh I'd like to believe the 4-some ending is canon cuz it's literally the most fleshed out one and it kinda makes the most sense (they go maybe on an onsen trip in the summer together without the uncle) and HOLY FUCK is it hot, I'ma just say it's canon in my heart
that is, indeed, the only canon ending. Is the only one not

Reactions: Knight6797

migurdia

Jun 29, 2021
How many of the heroines were virgins before Boku? Obviously Aunt, Akari's mom, and the new restaurant girl weren't, and Akari was, but of the other heroines like the sisters, fortune teller girl, candy store girl, and PE teacher, does it ever explicitly say in the first game if they were virgins or not?

• Angry
Reactions: PokeyPoke

bastiant

Dec 6, 2019
How many of the heroines were virgins before Boku? Obviously Aunt, Akari's mom, and the new restaurant girl weren't, and Akari was, but of the other heroines like the sisters, fortune teller girl, candy store girl, and PE teacher, does it ever explicitly say in the first game if they were virgins or not?
Not in the first game. in the sequel,

• Angry
Reactions: PokeyPoke

kπ!$

Apr 18, 2018
Second time here, just for the memories section. I can't seem to find the memory with changing clothes miyuki and the other one where Miyuki Boku (Not the 100 affection) fuck from morning and Rio/Yui spots them and comment that they are still at it

4.70 star(s) 146 Votes