4.70 star(s) 146 Votes

PkmnTr@inerR3d

Aug 7, 2022
I was progressing on Miyuki`s route and during and after the event where the PC helps Miyuki in the Kitchen and then starts dry humping her, this error happened:
Can someone please tell me how to fix this? The loading won`t even finish due to this
I've been enjoying the game so far but now I can`t, please help ToT
EDIT: I deleted the game then extracted the zip file again, and then had to start a new game. The error did not happen this time, I think the problem was with the save file. Still, I would appreciate anon-save-sacrificing fix for this.
EDIT 2: And now during Rio`s event where we rub our pp against her butt (coincidence?), I get an error where the Evening cicada audio file fails to load-
So can someone please tell me a fix that will make sure these file loading errors don't happen again? (preferably without having to lose my save)

Last edited:

nitish2686

May 28, 2022
Any updates on the coward mod for winter memories? I heard it was in development from someone in this thread..

potatoking006

Nov 14, 2019
am i being an idiot? on Aug 13th Night for me, the mom is asleep, and the 2 sisters are in the bath and the toilet so i can't actually go to sleep. am i missing a command to just sleep in a bed? i only get the options to Nap and MC refuses because it's night time

someyoungguy

May 10, 2023
am i being an idiot? on Aug 13th Night for me, the mom is asleep, and the 2 sisters are in the bath and the toilet so i can't actually go to sleep. am i missing a command to just sleep in a bed? i only get the options to Nap and MC refuses because it's night time
I think if you try to forward time at night, it asks you who you'd like to sleep with. When no one is in their room, it's something weird like that

Reactions: potatoking006

Chaotics19

Aug 13, 2017
I think if you try to forward time at night, it asks you who you'd like to sleep with. When no one is in their room, it's something weird like that
To add on to this, you skip time by pressing the time of day (night in this case). Also, each girl's activities are randomized so if you have a save right before then you can just reload from the time period before if the last action was inconsequential/instant, if you wanted to spend AP on one of the girls.

Reactions: potatoking006

Wargen

Memento mori
Donor
Nov 12, 2017
I haven't checked on this game in a long time, I remember seeing a korean mod that added ntr stuff and a new blonde shota
Apparently there's 3 mods and I have no idea which of them adds the content I mentioned. I checked the coward mod page on arca.live but the previews don't have the stuff I remember so not sure if that's the one.

4.70 star(s) 146 Votes