4.60 star(s) 142 Votes

NikoDemar96

Jul 25, 2020
can you tell which translator++ version you use ? i actually tried with the same tool but mine is a mess...text became out of bound and missing sex animation
I did use Translator++ Ver. 1.3.22

Yes, I also faced that problem myself. Firstly i should say, don't translate lines that start with PA_, EMW_, MWP_. Also, lines that start with \> are shown to bottom dialogue and to be visibly clear and not overflow with any other layout they need to have an indent.
(For example, `\>          \\ It was nice... \kw[1]`).

is my latest translation file, i fixed those overflow issues, download it and open it in Translator++ if you wish to continue translating the game.

Reactions: arufa and JayZee123

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
I wanted his saves to view the endings though, but they are not working due to the map error. Or is there a way to view the endings in the recollection mode?
1-new game+
2-pick the maxed relationships crossover option at the beginning
3-at the end of the day menu [the place where you buy skills], scroll down to the the 30 day skip option,
4-pick an ending between the 3 chicks that you want.

threesom ending: unlock the 3some scene in the game and then pick the skip to the end option,
same with 4some.

R4RED

Apr 21, 2018
After lurking enough here I've decided to do a refresher on the game. I'll add things I've noticed on my own experience. Since most pages are in do deep, feel free to ignore this or not, but I'd want to help at least people that are stuck here.

I started with playing the English translated V1.02 version, then I played the Japanese Amaenbo+ 2.01 version. Aside from the advertised.

General Guidelines

If you are starting a New Game:
Start by just focusing on one girl, all the while exploring to your hearts content on whatever extra content you want. You'll eventually play this game at least 5-6 times over, since there are 5 different endings(6 on with Version 2 and above). While doing these, I'd recommend focusing on increasing your Lust and Stamina bar on the lower left part of the screen. At the start, you'll don't have enough to do certain minigames or last long in scenes if you just let it be at its base state unless you start spending money so increase these as fast as possible per playthrough. Both are capped at 1000.

Increasing Lust can be done at the beach by clicking the subathing chair and umbrella. There are 2 rules to this however: You can only do this when there are at least 2 or 3 pink(female) NPCs around in the same screen. Because of this, you can only do this at Morning and Afternoon. This will take the most time to level, because the multiplying factor is determined by the amount of pink NPCs you see on the beach.

Increasing Stamina can be done by mountain climbing at the very top of the hill. This can be done at anytime of the day, except late at night. In Contrast, this is the easiest to level out, and can be done in 1-2 playthroughs.

How you increase Lust and Stamina will be determined by your action points- The number of pencils you see on the upper middle screen, times a set value determined by the game. Example:

Current AC x 14. At the beach. You see 3 Pink NPCs. 14 x 3 = 42. 42 points added to maximum lust bar.

You can increase your AC by using the Motivation Drink from the vending machine in the park by 1 each time it is used. However buying it costs 200 yen AND 1 AC. The trick is to buy this on times when you have extra AC and yen you have when you don't have anything else to do. Or u can reload a save after wacking off a scene.

Currency in game can be done by doing assignments from the three heroines when starting fresh, but fishing and collecting insects early on will earn you more in the long run. You can sell them for money at a certain NPC half way through the game.

Near the end of the game, it's best to stop saving consumables and start using them like no tomorrow. Afterall...

If you are starting a New Game +:
Certain things will carry over after you played the games once and starting a new game. These include:
  1. Money
  2. Lust and Stamina Capacity
  3. Heroine's Affection's and Status
  4. Endings
  5. Unlocked Skills (Except for 3-ways and 4-ways)
  6. Panties
It's after this you can start focusing on other girls you haven't banged yet. Aside from the main heroines, you have 5-subplot heroines you can also bang. The walkthrough on the site is on the money so I won't retell the guide. What I will add is the guarantee'd way to unlock the threesome and foursome each playthrough.

On the start of a new game, assuming you have MAX affection on ALL three heroines:
  1. Check your Uncle's Vigilance Points (These determine who will catch you fucking up). Make sure it's 0. If it's above, give him gifts(Not the Super Lewd Magazine) or spend time with him, as long as he isn't sleeping, bathing or drunk. Alternatively, if he's not in the house, proceed.
  2. Make sure your Silence Skill is OFF
  3. Talk to one or both of the sister's and give them 2 Super Lewd Magazine. (Vigilance Points = 60)
  4. Give the mother 1 Super Lewd Magazine. (Vigilance Points = 30). Skip to next day or continue as normal.
  5. On the Next day, Repeat Step 1. (Vigilance Points = 100), then give the mother 2 Super Lewd Magazine's (Vigilance Points = 90)
  6. Bang one sister. As soon as you start, you will get caught by the sister. Then you'll unlock the 3-way.
  7. Then after waiting a few minutes, the mother will be the next one to catch you next, then 4-way is unlocked.
  8. End the scene and save.
This is it for now. I'll make a new post on what's in the DLC next, and if I finish unlocking things, I'll try to share my save.

Here's a preview of what I saw in the DLC:

Reaching 100 and 200 on the Heroine's Status Screen will Unlock scenes once you reach them. If you start a New Game Plus+ with your currently uncapped heroine statuses, you'll be assaulted by scene after scene, after scene. These can be viewed in Memory Mode.
After reaching MAX affection, the Main Heroine's Talk option during their day to day lives will change to new erotic scenes. What determine's this is currently being investigated.
A new Ending involving the Sub-Heroines
The Diary can now be viewed on the main menu.
5 new skills to be unlocked:
3 of them are Item Skills- You can buy once a day at 70 points a piece at the diary menu. These are: 2000 yen, 5 Motivation Drinks and 10 point increases to Stamina and Lust
2 of them are new Coaxing Skills - Cosplay and Kissing for the Main Heroines.

Last edited:

to the horizon

Feb 15, 2020
So I had the first threesome with Rio and Yui, how do I reinitiate the threesome? I can't learn the threesome skill in my skillset (the skill box has a blue boundary instead of the yellow boundary which means the skill is not learnable). What should I do?

safadobr

Jun 14, 2017
So I had the first threesome with Rio and Yui, how do I reinitiate the threesome? I can't learn the threesome skill in my skillset (the skill box has a blue boundary instead of the yellow boundary which means the skill is not learnable). What should I do?
It should be automatically unlocked, while in the world, check the skills bars, iirc there should be a megaphone skill and a 3P skill.

R4RED

Apr 21, 2018
Update: 9/17/20 - I've updated the Save(and how to edit said saves), and after acting like Shota kun and firing rounds, I've added a complete 100% save(I HOPE) for the diary entries for Summer Memories+. Apparently due to a bug, 1 picture will never register in the diary, which drove me nuts for awhile. The latest 2.07 bugfix made it possible for me to grab the last one. The new update also added 1 more Diary Gallery entry which I'm not sure I noticed.

I've finished the game, DLC included. Here's a long read. I've attached my saves as well- both for the Kagura Version 1.02 English Game and the Japanese Version 2.01 save.

What's New?
  • Reaching 100 and 200 on the Heroine's Status Screen will Unlock scenes once you reach them.
  • After reaching the absolute maximum affection, the Main Heroine's Talk option during their day to day lives will change to new erotic scenes.
  • 5 New Endings involving the Sub-Heroines.
  • 5 new skills to be unlocked, 3 of them can be bought once a day.
  • The Diary Entries can now be viewed on the main menu. Collect all 92(93 with Japanese Versions 2.07 and above)!
  • Sub-Heroines now have voices, and can be interacted with like the Main Heroines after playing enough.
Differences in the DLC vs the Original

For the sake of discussion I will use the 1.02 Kagura translation vs the Japanese 2.01 Version.
  • After unlocking a Sub Heroine's ending, they are automatically available to interact on your next New Game +, skipping the entire unlocking sequence. In Kagura's Translation Ver 1.02, you have to do everything step by step each playthrough.
  • In Version 1.02, the three statuses: Lewdness, Service and Perversion does nothing and is merely aesthetics. With the DLC installed, each Main Heroine gets 6 scenes, at 100 and 200, and are capped at 200. These scenes will consume either that part of the day, or will consume the whole of it. See below.
  • With the DLC installed, there are new sex scenes when "Talking" to your heroines after Maxing their affections.
  • Your Uncle's Vigilance Points(Points that will force said character to catch you) will increase regardless of who you're having sex with. This is ignored if you have the "Silence" Skill turned on. Having a high VP will cause your uncle to either give you a game over, or will give an ominous scene where he'll talk to you before saying it's nothing.
  • 5 New DLC Skills available to be purchased. 2 are Coax skills, Cosplay and Kissing. The other three are repeatable skills. Get 5 Motivation drinks, 2000 Yen and increase Stamina and Lust Capacity once a day at the cost of 70 MP(Memory Points).
  • I'm not sure if this in the Kagura version, but you can now click the TV late at night if you have the DVD's you fished from the sea, or from turning in 12 Gacha rewards, and it'll play 2 separate scenes and is even voice acted. This consumes the DVD as well.
What to do with my saves
  • Both saves have complete galleries unlocked. (I mean, all of it. The bonus Diary entry in the DLC too.)
  • Both can be used on their respective versions. (With limitations, no backwards compatibility I'm afraid)
  • Notes included on how to edit the saves, if you feel like you just want god mode.
  • Although saves are incompatible when loading them in games that isn't in played in their respective languages, you CAN use them interchangeably both in English and Japanese- but only for making a New Game +. Since the game saves stats that you can carry over separately.
Special Thanks to Apo_Icarus for the basic walkthrough on both the Main and Subheroines, and I'll write below, my version of unlocking the subheroines as well as their DLC exclusive events:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

NickN

May 27, 2020
The outdoor fire that is near the river can be used to do something ?
I finished the game and did nothing with it.

4.60 star(s) 142 Votes