4.70 star(s) 143 Votes

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
1-download the attachment file

2-hook it to your game exe

3-check the cheat menu check box in when installing

4-daring gameplay press 1 on your keyboard [the one near the ~ key] to access cheat menu, go to the items and look for the homework skip item & increase it to 99

5-press 1 again to close the cheat menu page
Hello, I tried your tutorial step by step. The consol is working but nothing happen when I press 1 (I pressed the good one). I don't have any cheat menu appering. Do you have an idea why ?

Allseeing

Jul 3, 2018
Can't seem to unlock the "Stroke It" skill which leads into the "Standing Sex" skill. Attempting to purchase it in the skills menu is impossible as it is greyed out and makes the error beep sound. Is there another requirement that must be done first in order to unlock this skill?

Dec 2, 2019
1595931729274.png

Was browsing the CG (JP version with DLC) and found this girl, also, they haven't added titties flash option for the loli girl. I'm hoping that they add more, perhaps another DLC in the future.

Reactions: Rize

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
Hello, I tried your tutorial step by step. The consol is working but nothing happen when I press 1 (I pressed the good one). I don't have any cheat menu appering. Do you have an idea why ?
when hooking it to your game.exe, did you check this check box?
1595936631174.png
you get this menu when pressing 1 [the upper one on your keyboard, next to the ~ key]
1595936977389.png

Last edited:

arufa

Feb 22, 2018
Uploading Summer Memories with English translated version.

The translation was tested in version 2.00 of the game, you can find it in this post.

Installation

1. Backup your save files for whatever reason (Although, i don't really think there's a need for that, the zip file contains just the json translated data).
2. Backup your data folder and js/plugins/FTKR_ExMessageWindow2.js file inside in www folder of the the game, in case you would prefer reading or learning the Japanese language, or you encountered a bug.
3. Now, extract and move the folder www out of the zip inside main folder of the game.
4. Overwrite everything when asked.
5. Run the exe file from your installed location.
6. Enjoy!
(7. Some data elements in the game layout, may need a new game to get visible translated, not mandatory to enjoy a dialogue ride tho.)

Bugs
  • There are some minor bugs, i encountered on ShowInfo elements , remaining to be fixed.
Some words
  • I will probably open a new Thread and post it here, to keep this thread as clean as possible.
  • The focused thread will be about some updates on fixing translating dialogue misinterpretations in game because of google translate usage.
  • I'm doing this in my free time, until the game gets an official translate update release .
  • I'll write more about the knowledge and tools used in the main post if someone is interested in learning from it and use it to translate other VN games (and have the free time).​
Tools Used
Translator ++

Download

V2: Mega
can you tell which translator++ version you use ? i actually tried with the same tool but mine is a mess...text became out of bound and missing sex animation

Mar 20, 2020
there was a guy you could visit at the storage room at the school at night but now i don't see him anymore. i remember he sells you homework certificates and other items but i don't see him.i was playing the new version of the game with the dlc

Reactions: entry1
4.70 star(s) 143 Votes