4.70 star(s) 145 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
You need Japanese locale to run the patch and install the dlc to the game, the Japanese game not this one. I use instead of actually switching it.

Reactions: Achernar

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
Link for RJ258362 + RJ286688
aka Japanese ver 1.33 + DLC of the game, Njoy ~

Workupload
Mega

Install Instruction - Extract both .zip, then run the 1.33 to 2.00 patcher with Japanese Locale and select your 1.33 folder to apply it.

It is possible to Machine Translate the game using a VN Hooker like Textractor btw, it is clumsy but it gets the job kind of done until someone else does it properly.
The other option I usually tend to prefer is to take a screenshot of something you don't understand like an item or a choice and upload it to
thanks,
here's a links of them merged into 1 game
- -

Last edited:

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
So does anybody what the new skills do?

kissing=add the kissing skill when talking to the chicks
cosplay customs=add the change cloth skill when talking to the girl, she'll change her cloth [you unlock it after you saw her cosplay cutscene]
items=refills your item menu with random healing items
money=gives you 2000 gold
rare items=gives you rare items & relationships status boosts

Last edited:

Notforlewds

May 30, 2018
kissing=add the kissing skill when talking to the chicks
cosplay customs=add the change cloth skill when talking to the girl, she'll change her cloth [you unlock it after you saw her cosplay cutscene]
items=refills your item menu with random healing items
money=gives you 2000 gold
rare items=gives you rare items & status boosts
Just to add to this, the lewd stats in the bottom right corner when you fuck a heroine is how you unlock additional scenes, and also how you unlock cosplay. You get a new scene for 100 and 200 in each stat.

Too bad textractor just throws gibberish at you since I'd love to have some idea what they're saying. Does anyone know how to make a machine translation patch? At least until kagura decides if they'll translate the append or not?

Reactions: b3gf3sh

Achernar

Aug 12, 2017
that save is not full, i used it and i cant beg to the other girls... that is one of the new things on the dlc
if this what you mean(the second option) then idk how to unlock it atm. Galley does not seems to unlock it. but gallery button do unlock the scene with other character

Kiakas98

Oct 13, 2019
Hi Guys why in Math homework i always got incorrect answer even i selected the correct answer?
C'mon guys, how someone can be so stupid to think that this guy dont know basic math? The ignorant moron who said that be quiet next time if u are not willing to help, ur fcking looser
I'm having the same issue 7+7=14... but even when I choose 14 its get wrong answer
Someone beside this guy and me are having that issue?

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
C'mon guys, how someone can be so stupid to think that this guy dont know basic math? The ignorant moron who said that be quiet next time if u are not willing to help, ur fcking looser
I'm having the same issue 7+7=14... but even when I choose 14 its get wrong answer
Someone beside this guy and me are having that issue?
you need to press the middle mouse when selecting the answer,
this mini-game is a pain in the ass,

best that you use cheat menu to get the homework skip item.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
1 - You can unlock some sex events happening at random during the story when the affection of the girls is high enough, in gallery it's the option to view past scenes and select the bottom options.
Holy shit nice

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
I definitively recommend playing it in NG+ the new scenes are a HUGE turn on and basically on par with the heroine ending ones, and here's the best yet : There's at least three of them per heroine.

When they happen you'll see an icon of the concerned heroine on the top left of your screen with a pink heart, the screen will fade to black and it counts as a time action for the day.

The cosplay option is pretty kinky too.
Thanks I'll just skip to the end with my save to play a NG+ then!

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
I definitively recommend playing it in NG+ the new scenes are a HUGE turn on and basically on par with the heroine ending ones, and here's the best yet : There's at least three of them per heroine.

When they happen you'll see an icon of the concerned heroine on the top left of your screen with a pink heart, the screen will fade to black and it counts as a time action for the day.

The cosplay option is pretty kinky too.
Btw I already maxed out all the affection with the girls so all I need to do it's maxed out their bottom left stats to get the new scenes and cosplay right?
How do you unlock pixel sex with the side girls? You need to do their events first right?

raithark

Dec 26, 2019
How do you access the NG+ or accept the DLC's new areas? Or is it just an addition to the base game? I'm kinda confused myself.

Kiakas98

Oct 13, 2019
you need to press the middle mouse when selecting the answer,
this mini-game is a pain in the ass,

best that you use cheat menu to get the homework skip item.
how do I open that menu or where do I find it? Seems that I'm a retarded, no basic math knowledge nor "cheat menu knowledge"... May God help me to strip off those womans clothes in that game

4.70 star(s) 145 Votes