4.70 star(s) 146 Votes

NikoDemar96

Jul 25, 2020
Uploading Summer Memories with English translated version.

The translation was tested in version 2.00 of the game, you can find it in this post.

Installation

1. Backup your save files for whatever reason (Although, i don't really think there's a need for that, the zip file contains just the json translated data).
2. Backup your data folder and js/plugins/FTKR_ExMessageWindow2.js file inside in www folder of the the game, in case you would prefer reading or learning the Japanese language, or you encountered a bug.
3. Now, extract and move the folder www out of the zip inside main folder of the game.
4. Overwrite everything when asked.
5. Run the exe file from your installed location.
6. Enjoy!
(7. Some data elements in the game layout, may need a new game to get visible translated, not mandatory to enjoy a dialogue ride tho.)

Bugs
  • There are some minor bugs, i encountered on ShowInfo elements , remaining to be fixed.
Some words
  • I will probably open a new Thread and post it here, to keep this thread as clean as possible.
  • The focused thread will be about some updates on fixing translating dialogue misinterpretations in game because of google translate usage.
  • I'm doing this in my free time, until the game gets an official translate update release .
  • I'll write more about the knowledge and tools used in the main post if someone is interested in learning from it and use it to translate other VN games (and have the free time).​
Tools Used
Translator ++

Download

V2:

Last edited:

nativegypsy

Oct 16, 2019
So the new skills you can unlock are kiss, which leads to blowjob, and cosplay if you have unlocked it with the 3 heroines. And then 3 special ones that you can use memories on every night. Free items, 2000C or random assortment of bonuses.
Outside of that I think the 3 heroines have events based on their 3 stats. At 100 and then another at 200, so there should technically be 6 events per heroine (maybe).
You get to have sprite sex events with the sub heroines after doing their 'quests' and then having sex with them again. Its pretty cool and is pretty much everything you could do with the heroines already but in unique locations. They also have vigilance values which idk if have any value or consequence...

So is there a reason for the sub heroines having a vigilance level? What happens if you H too loudly?
It's not a vigilance meter, it's their affection meter. I've found that giving them the gacha figurines (any number) will raise their affection by 5. You can also spend time with them which will net you 3 affection points. You can only gift them twice a day.

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
I added the patch but it get errors while load like "error with loading weapon1" and such

Is there a version with the patch already installed what work properly?

KuramaSu

Mar 12, 2019
Since this is based on the MTL one, how would I go around copying the english text from the official english game to this?

Jackie_Bunz

Nov 10, 2019
The DLC has not been released on steam just yet. The dev is working with Kagura to get it translated and released soon hopefully.

Tsukiakari175

Mar 23, 2018
this is NOT the DLC. v3 is just bug/typo fixes to the original game. Its the version 3 of the english patch on Kagura's website. Its been up for a while now.
is that so? Thank you, I saw people talking about DLC at the same time v3 released so I thought it's the DLC

4.70 star(s) 146 Votes