4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Getting an error that one of the maps is corrupt when trying to unrar the nopy no installer version.

Tagnol

Feb 21, 2020
Yeah after trying to install the patch as outlined 3 pages ago, first time around it seemingly downgraded my copy (went from running 1.02 to 1.00) but not that it mattered as the game errored out loading textures. Tried a clean new download and same thing.

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
Small stuffs like the "indicator" what tell you something what you can interact with? So nothing extra sadly. Thanks for share and the update.

MonkeyZero

Nov 6, 2017
Hmmm, so no changelog... Still in the Japanese language, lots of localization/regional error issues.

yep, I'm just gonna wait for the translation. but it's good to know that the update to be released soon.

KuramaSu

Mar 12, 2019
Hmmm, so no changelog... Still in the Japanese language, lots of localization/regional error issues.

yep, I'm just gonna wait for the translation. but it's good to know that the update to be released soon.
"Soon"
If you are waiting for the Kagura official one, wait sitting, considering the backlog of games they already have with no date.

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes