4.70 star(s) 146 Votes

penumbra2035

Apr 29, 2018
Holy shit that's good. Can't wait to see the sex scenes whenever Kagura decides to translate.

Edit: Forgot to say it, thank you!
No prob. From what I remember, you see the heroines in their cosplay during their unlocking scenes which vary from girl to girl (Miyuki's scene was great) and during coax skills ( Show me your panties and standing sex).

Reactions: Magnolia1997

Zythnel

Jan 3, 2020
I just wasted good amount of Internet data downloading this shit FIVE times. Twice from Nopy and thrice from filesupload.

Seems the no installer version is broken.

Mar 20, 2020
That happens if you don't select the answer correctly, this game does it in a bit of an odd way : You need to keep your left mouse button pushed to make the bar rise to one of the answers and then click middle mouse button to select it.

From what I saw this DLC adds some pretty good new features on top of the Talent options :
1 - You can unlock some sex events happening at random during the story when the affection of the girls is high enough, in gallery it's the option to view past scenes and select the bottom options.
2 - You can unlock the pixel sex poses for the sub-heroines when you fucked / unlocked them plus the "standing animations" when the guy asks for a blowjob or to show tits.
it's some good scenes. ive got two random scenes from the tan girl. one form the bath room and one from the living room. i'm using my 100% save from the previous version and using some items to fill all tree heroins to see what other random scenes i could get.

azeradgame

Jul 29, 2017
Im seeing that the red button unlocks the gallery, do you guys mean it unlocks the ending images on the TV? or is there some sort of CG viewer i've been missing out on in the game?

ComplexPsycho

Mar 3, 2018
So the new skills you can unlock are kiss, which leads to blowjob, and cosplay if you have unlocked it with the 3 heroines. And then 3 special ones that you can use memories on every night. Free items, 2000C or random assortment of bonuses.
Outside of that I think the 3 heroines have events based on their 3 stats. At 100 and then another at 200, so there should technically be 6 events per heroine (maybe).
You get to have sprite sex events with the sub heroines after doing their 'quests' and then having sex with them again. Its pretty cool and is pretty much everything you could do with the heroines already but in unique locations. They also have vigilance values which idk if have any value or consequence...

So is there a reason for the sub heroines having a vigilance level? What happens if you H too loudly?

OscarL323

Jun 14, 2019
Glad everyone is enjoying the game. I rather just wait for the English version, I just hope Kagura Games do eventually translate it. Otherwise I'll just download the game just in case. lol

penumbra2035

Apr 29, 2018
I have been messing around with a MTL to get through the newer scenes. Does anyone know if there are any plans to translate the append? I did not see anything on Kagura game's site.

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
Ok i have more of 200 points with the heroines,get the morning BJ and see them marturbate! but i can't trigger the naked Rio on bed in the OP screenshots, so did anyone found it and can tell me what do i need(maybe more lust or stamina)???

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
I have been messing around with a MTL to get through the newer scenes. Does anyone know if there are any plans to translate the append? I did not see anything on Kagura game's site.
companies & news media are always late to the party,

a small company with all those projects on there hands---->it'll probably take them few months to get to it.

Reactions: penumbra2035

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Dev's ci-en (japanese patreon)

"◆ Will "Amaenbo+" appear in the Steam version?
⇨ I plan to put it out."

It's confirmed by the dev himself

MAD MARC

Dec 6, 2019
Upload the game, but i can only do some erotik stuff with Rio. Helping Aunt, homework with Yui, I can not doing stuff with them.
learning skills, i can not jused it. What must I do, that I can do also stuff with the other both. Tothing is working here

Can anyone tell me, how this game works properly please? If there is someone, who can spend a little time, you can also send me a private massage.

Thank you very much and please help me to undersand.

4.70 star(s) 146 Votes