4.70 star(s) 143 Votes

arufa

Feb 22, 2018
I did use Translator++ Ver. 1.3.22

Yes, I also faced that problem myself. Firstly i should say, don't translate lines that start with PA_, EMW_, MWP_. Also, lines that start with \> are shown to bottom dialogue and to be visibly clear and not overflow with any other layout they need to have an indent.
(For example, `\>          \\ It was nice... \kw[1]`).

Here is my latest translation file, i fixed those overflow issues, download it and open it in Translator++ if you wish to continue translating the game.
thank you for the info sir

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
i finish game on japan because i remember all icon but play on ENG it just the same who been play befor must remember and easy to play japan version too.

Lepricunj

Donor
May 4, 2017
spectacular game, love the shota, incest, harem effects a LOT.

Anyone can recommend games similar to this?

R4RED

Apr 21, 2018
Looks like they released .
Just bug fixes. Ver 2.01 had some scenes where the shota got in the wrong position, or had one room go completely white.
Nothing much to see if u play the JP version

arufa

Feb 22, 2018
Looks like they released .
Just bug fixes. Ver 2.01 had some scenes where the shota got in the wrong position, or had one room go completely white.
Nothing much to see if u play the JP version
i just play the 2.00 version and i think there's a bug with the cosplay and screen freeze...2.01 > 2.02 i believe just minor bug fixes

faRRan321

Sep 5, 2018
If you new game + you keep all progress with the main heroines and your personal stats (not number of actions however) So just play through once focusing on the main 3, and then use your 2nd run through to unlock the side girls and get the foursome ending
thx for the info i had no idea that there even was a new game plus
this just raise the question kan you just keep going continuly with multiple new game + plus ore is it a 1 time thing thing after beating the game once

zxz22

Jul 13, 2017
thx for the info i had no idea that there even was a new game plus
this just raise the question kan you just keep going continuly with multiple new game + plus ore is it a 1 time thing thing after beating the game once
Should be able to, I downloaded the non-installer one, and it already contained someone else's game data. I started with everything carried in already. Played through it, and realized I didn't get the chance to unlock everything, and did it again. Wasn't an issue.

burburbur

May 24, 2020
hey guys sorry for asking something retarded but i downloaded a new game+ save file and how do I get the super lewd magazines? thanks

zxz22

Jul 13, 2017
hey guys sorry for asking something retarded but i downloaded a new game+ save file and how do I get the super lewd magazines? thanks
There's a mystery guy at the school storage room that sells it. He appears after the family talks about a creepy person or ghost being there at night.

burburbur

May 24, 2020
There's a mystery guy at the school storage room that sells it. He appears after the family talks about a creepy person or ghost being there at night.
thanks for the reply my dude, do you remember on what day they talk about him?

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
If you have the DLC in 2.01 you can update to 2.02 with this

He usually deletes this post so take it fast.

zxz22

Jul 13, 2017
all good man, thanks for the reply anyways, trying to see the ending scenes + 3some and 4some scenes in the fastest way possible
Here's what you could do, if you download the non-installer, it comes with someone's save already.

Start a new game with everything on it, carrying over all their stuff, starting out with a ton of the items.

I recall it gives like 10 of each item. Make your own game save from there, then upload it to here:

I edited all items from 10 to 50, and it worked. So if you started with 10 Lewd Magazines, now you have 50. Don't have to buy them.

burburbur

May 24, 2020
Here's what you could do, if you download the non-installer, it comes with someone's save already.

Start a new game with everything on it, carrying over all their stuff, starting out with a ton of the items.

I recall it gives like 10 of each item. Make your own game save from there, then upload it to here:

I edited all items from 10 to 50, and it worked. So if you started with 10 Lewd Magazines, now you have 50. Don't have to buy them.
thanks alot for the advice! it'll be my first time trying this but i'll give it a go later!

4.70 star(s) 143 Votes