4.70 star(s) 143 Votes

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
If you guys are calling 'translations' DLC, patch v3 drops that. And it can work on non-Steam if you SAR byte-patch in-memory the actual installer. I bypassed the Steam requirement and ran the thing to test it, all English. *shrug*
Don't confuse the poor guy any more, please... If I see him asking about the DLC "but is it in English?!?!" again, I swear...

The DLC (Append) will be translated in due time by Kagura Games (possibly a month; probably 2-3 months though), these v2.xx updates are about the Japanese DLsite DLC (Append), sold separately, but needing the base game. As in the DLC!! that eceryone was soooo hyped about. Yes the very same DLC that will get the KG translation at a yet-undisclosed date (read above). but (still) in Japanese. Duh.
And, evidently, one needing bugfixing itself, too. Hence the version-ups.

Kagura patch V3 has nothing to do with it. So everyone (and someone in particular...) calm the eff down, and wait patiently.

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
Hello, I was wondering. I unlocked the "Roaming at night" trait with my memory points. How Can I roam during night in the house ? I really want to try to put the DVD on the TV but it's only during night roaming if I understand.

Aserola1746

Jul 27, 2020
Hello, I was wondering. I unlocked the "Roaming at night" trait with my memory points. How Can I roam during night in the house ? I really want to try to put the DVD on the TV but it's only during night roaming if I understand.
you have to click "Night" and choose to wander around , click the same spot to continue the game

domigera

Aug 14, 2019
I have the version 2.01 and the 2 update files. But trying to run the one for 2.01 -> 2.02 give me the error "Unable to open udm file"

R4RED

Apr 21, 2018
I have the version 2.01 and the 2 update files. But trying to run the one for 2.01 -> 2.02 give me the error "Unable to open udm file"
Is it in the same folder? Did u move the contents? just retry unzipping it again. and selecting the destination of the game's .exe

domigera

Aug 14, 2019
Is it in the same folder? Did u move the contents? just retry unzipping it again. and selecting the destination of the game's .exe
I moved the zip files inside the game folder. Then unzipped them without touching anything. Same error.
I then tried to rename the files to remove japanese characters, but no changes. Same with opening them as admin.

EDIT: nevermind, renaming files does seem to work. but now it doesn't seem able to reconize the game, though I can't read since it's all "????????????". Only thing I can make out is "--> [C:\Users\[UserName]\Desktop\Summer vacation 2.01\i‚ +j‚Í‚¶‚ß‚É.txt] MD5??????????..."

Last edited:

R4RED

Apr 21, 2018
I moved the zip files inside the game folder. Then unzipped them without touching anything. Same error.
I then tried to rename the files to remove japanese characters, but no changes. Same with opening them as admin.
Try:
Re:downloading the zips
Extracting the folder from the zip file to your desktop, not the game folder
click the .exe
enjoy a bit of japanese and you'll be asked to locate the folder location of the game
it'll extract and u can close when its done.

if that doesnt work, then check the game version, is it really 2.01. it'll say so in the game menu near the maker's name.
Otherwise you might have to do a bit of technical hoops that even I'm not familiar with- like if you're computer needs to have japanese text installed or have unicode or something. (My laptop's from japan so i can't help much from here)

Last edited:

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Don't confuse the poor guy any more, please... If I see him asking about the DLC "but is it in English?!?!" again, I swear...

The DLC (Append) will be translated in due time by Kagura Games (possibly a month; probably 2-3 months though), these v2.xx updates are about the Japanese DLsite DLC (Append), sold separately, but needing the base game. As in the DLC!! that eceryone was soooo hyped about. Yes the very same DLC that will get the KG translation at a yet-undisclosed date (read above). but (still) in Japanese. Duh.
And, evidently, one needing bugfixing itself, too. Hence the version-ups.

Kagura patch V3 has nothing to do with it. So everyone (and someone in particular...) calm the eff down, and wait patiently.
Yeah that didn't clarify anything for me though. I see one download and a v3 patch and can only find reference to the fact that there is a Steam version and non-Steam version but that the patch only worked on Steam versions. Just bypassed it for someone is all. They said their stuff is English, I dunno. I don't see anything on OP about any v2 of anything, or any DLC, etc. Just going to let the first post I placed about bypassing Steam requirement sit there, I don't play games (adult anyway) anyway. *shrug, unwatch so as not to get even more confused* I remember back in the days when translation-patches were called exactly that and not DLC. ****ing despise all of this " " bull****.

Last edited:

ekopsej

Sep 5, 2018
Yeah that didn't clarify anything for me though. I see one download and a v3 patch and can only find reference to the fact that there is a Steam version and non-Steam version but that the patch only worked on Steam versions. Just bypassed it for someone is all. They said their stuff is English, I dunno. I don't see anything on OP about any v2 of anything, or any DLC, etc. Just going to let the first post I placed about bypassing Steam requirement sit there, I don't play games (adult anyway) anyway. *shrug, unwatch so as not to get even more confused* I remember back in the days when translation-patches were called exactly that and not DLC. ****ing despise all of this " " bull****.
People are not calling translations DLC.
There is a base game, that is translated. Applying version 3 of the translation is what you helped with.
There is DLC for the game, that is not yet translated. People keep asking if the translation for the DLC is ready yet.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Yeah, to make a long story short:
Japanese game came out on DLsite on 19-09-10 (RJ258362). Got a shitload of version-ups (bugfixes, mainly) and a little content addition near the end (around end of May), then got a few more version ups now, in the second half of July to make the DLC (Append) integrate more easily (I guess), so to iron out any potential bugs.

The Japanese DLC for the game arrived on DLsite on 20-07-25 (RJ286688), and has received some version-ups itself, because of, yeah, bugs. And now we stand at v2.03, in that regard.

mellybastard

Sep 26, 2019
files.fm/u/bfn5qyeg

here ye go, m8

does anyone here have a save with full memories album?
I get a "[Error] Unable to open udm file" thing. Is there something else I have to do? I did put the files in the game's main folder to see if it'd help, but it didn't.

Last edited:

roriruri

Jun 24, 2020
Thanks for the tip about jap locale. I was able to apply the 2.00->2.01 patch, but trying to apply the 2.01->2.02 patch results in the updater complaining about the MD5 checksum mismatch. The patches were applied to the gamefiles downloaded from this post
Sorry, have no idea. All of those worked on a clean jap version that I got here on the night of game's release. It was 1.33 plus 1.33 -> 2.00 patch.

Reactions: mellybastard

mellybastard

Sep 26, 2019
Sorry, have no idea. All of those worked on a clean jap version that I got here on the night of game's release. It was 1.33 plus 1.33 -> 2.00 patch.
Yeah that's what I eventually got too from this thread (the 1.33 version and the patch to 2.00) but still no dice. Oh well.
EDIT: Actually, did you download the version from the quoted post by Nelhyss (which no longer seems to exist) in this post?

Last edited:

zael234

Jun 1, 2017
Hello, Thought I ask here just incase but does anyone know if they plan on making a English translation for the expansion pack? " "

4.70 star(s) 143 Votes