4.60 star(s) 142 Votes

lucratif

Oct 24, 2018
Hello guys, I just saw that their is another game like this one : Is this one available on f95zone ?

Reactions: therock619

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
Hello guys, I just saw that their is another game like this one : Is this one available on f95zone ?
that is the dlc if you dont know and i think is not in f95zone and that still in japanese
sorry if my english is bad

Aprilia1k

Jul 7, 2017
I apologize if this has been answered - but there are 66 pages now and after 30 or so I'm just tired lol.. seems like I am too dumb to find the "search" within single thread... when I search, it searches the whole forum... ugh..

Problem: Like MANY of today's computers - my laptop has a mousepad with TWO buttons.
No middle mouse-button. The MATH game is driving me CRAZY.

Incidentally -
I BOUGHT the game, on Mangagamer - using the 1.03 version if I recall correctly. It is not Steam, it is already "uncensored" (I friggin hate Steam, sorry).

So - how the heck am I supposed to play the Math mini-game with a laptop (quite powerful, with a GTX 1050 NVidia gpu.. lol..)
and
no middle mouse-button. I like the game - heck, I bought it... but these mechanics are --- questionable - when they require a middle mouse button in 2020. That is not a standard feature of most laptops today.

I am honestly sorry for the rant - but I really would appreciate suggestions. I prefer not to just DL a cheat and skip things that they spent time developing. I really would like to ask them what they were thinking, requiring a middle-click and ignoring the right-button which _all_ PCs still have (except for Mac... lol.. nvm).

Any advice is appreciated. Apologies for TL...

mellybastard

Sep 26, 2019
I apologize if this has been answered - but there are 66 pages now and after 30 or so I'm just tired lol.. seems like I am too dumb to find the "search" within single thread... when I search, it searches the whole forum... ugh..

Problem: Like MANY of today's computers - my laptop has a mousepad with TWO buttons.

Incidentally -
I BOUGHT the game, on Mangagamer - using the 1.03 version if I recall correctly. It is not Steam, it is already "uncensored" (I friggin hate Steam, sorry).

So - how the heck am I supposed to play the Math mini-game with a laptop (quite powerful, with a GTX 1050 NVidia gpu.. lol..)
and
no middle mouse-button. I like the game - heck, I bought it... but these mechanics are --- questionable - when they require a middle mouse button in 2020. That is not a standard feature of most laptops today.

I am honestly sorry for the rant - but I really would appreciate suggestions. I prefer not to just DL a cheat and skip things that they spent time developing. I really would like to ask them what they were thinking, requiring a middle-click and ignoring the right-button which _all_ PCs still have (except for Mac... lol.. nvm).

Pretty sure you can use Space instead of the MMB.

Aprilia1k

Jul 7, 2017
Pretty sure you can use Space instead of the MMB.
I'll give that a try ... to be honest, this mini-game seems very unresponsive - even pressing right button, the "slider" moves at a snail's pace - it's seriously the most clumsy interface I've seen, at least it seems so _very_ unintuitive . Like...

Slider starts at the bottom - presumably that means it defaults to answer 1? Then by clicking LMB, it slowly (agonizingly so) moves up... when it reaches halfway, that corresponds to answer 2? And ... holding LMB longer gets it to move to the top, which corresponds to answer 3? By the time it gets to the top the timer is about to go off... argh. I sound like a moron, I know - but man... it seems intentionally funky - just kludgy.. am I the only one thinking this? Here I go ranting again, lol..

I tried setting the touchpad to interpret three-finger-tap as middle-button, but it wasn't working -- practically started pulling my hair out, lol. 24 wrong out of 24, lol...

Seriously thanks - I hope it works. Cheers!

Duskyer

Jul 21, 2017
I'll give that a try ... to be honest, this mini-game seems very unresponsive - even pressing right button, the "slider" moves at a snail's pace - it's seriously the most clumsy interface I've seen, at least it seems so _very_ unintuitive . Like...

Slider starts at the bottom - presumably that means it defaults to answer 1? Then by clicking LMB, it slowly (agonizingly so) moves up... when it reaches halfway, that corresponds to answer 2? And ... holding LMB longer gets it to move to the top, which corresponds to answer 3? By the time it gets to the top the timer is about to go off... argh. I sound like a moron, I know - but man... it seems intentionally funky - just kludgy.. am I the only one thinking this? Here I go ranting again, lol..

I tried setting the touchpad to interpret three-finger-tap as middle-button, but it wasn't working -- practically started pulling my hair out, lol. 24 wrong out of 24, lol...

Seriously thanks - I hope it works. Cheers!
Are you tapping the LMB for answer 2? Cuz that's what it sounds like the way you worded it. You hold left click to raise the scroll while right click is used to lock the scroll. The only time you should ever let go of LMB is when you need to drop to a different answer. I don't know about calling it unintutive considering you can play the whole game with a mouse in one hand so you can jack it with the other.

Aserola1746

Jul 27, 2020

Incidentally -

and

Alternatively instead of clicking the middle mouse button, you can use the space bar as a replacement as it is already a feature for those who have a hard time with middle mouse button or don't have access to one

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
How do you make the boy climax without really passing out?

Everytime I get into a sex scene, I can only use the blowjob and handjob skills (won't let me use doggy or missionary for some reason) and I never get to cum.. always passing out, any advices?

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
How do you make the boy climax without really passing out?

Everytime I get into a sex scene, I can only use the blowjob and handjob skills (won't let me use doggy or missionary for some reason) and I never get to cum.. always passing out, any advices?
To climax during sex press Space and positions like doggy or missionary are only usable if have seen the story event where they have sex

Reactions: bltri22012019

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
Let me step out of lurker mode real quick.
Translations are machine translated. I have spent hours searching for scripts that may break in game animations.
This for the most recent version of the game. (2.03) with the DLC addon. Enjoy
That works like a patch or i need the 2.03 version?

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I'm sad the game continues not to have the mom as an heroine on the dlc, but I guess I can't have everything. Still one of the best adult games I've ever played.

Just a small sidenote, I know not everyone likes this genre, but a game on this genre with a dog as a protagonist would be nice. Dog Fuck Idol and others on that genre completly fail to deliver, only ahegao faces and etc, barely any plausible storyline. Yes I know, not everyone likes that, just used it as an example of failing the corruption theme.

While this game isn't tecnically a "corruption" genre, since his cousins and aunt already have some kind of feeling towards the MC, the concept of this game really shows what the corruption genre is lacking, both with male or female protagonists. There is an extreme amount of quantity games like that, but a complete fail of quality in most of them. I can count with my fingers how many were actually fun to play and see the corruption/mindbreak path, instead of only focusing on turning characters into sex slaves with silly faces. Ahegao by itself isn't dumb, but the abundance and extreme exageration of the scenes makes it dumb. More than glad this game doesn't have it, I guess having pixel animations helps.

Reactions: nonomnismoriar

OscarL323

Jun 14, 2019
Let me step out of lurker mode real quick.
Translations are machine translated. I have spent hours searching for scripts that may break in game animations.
This for the most recent version of the game. (2.03) with the DLC addon. Enjoy
By chance do you have this on the newer version? (2.04)?
Edit: Sorry for double post. Just realized.

4.60 star(s) 142 Votes