4.60 star(s) 142 Votes

lolirajah

Sep 23, 2019
Oh fuck did the game update recently.
Let me see if it works with 2.04

~ I got a fresh copy, installed lastest update 2.04, overrided data files and still works fine. Says its 2.04 updated as well. Let me know if any errors come up

Last edited:

OscarL323

Jun 14, 2019
by the way what is your profile picture?
It's a erotic picture of Scottie from Pokémon Masters being teased by Trista, Tricia and Trinnia.

Oh fuck did the game update recently.
Let me see if it works with 2.04

~ I got a fresh copy, installed lastest update 2.04, overrided data files and still works fine. Says its 2.04 updated as well. Let me know if any errors come up
I got a error playing the math minigame.

• Red Heart
Reactions: raziel121z

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Let me step out of lurker mode real quick.
Translations are machine translated. I have spent hours searching for scripts that may break in game animations.
This for the most recent version of the game. (2.03) with the DLC addon. Enjoy
The most recent version of the game it's 2.04 lel

Someonewho

Dec 14, 2018
Sorry to bother you guys, but does somebody also have problems trying to patch the 2.04 update with the files roriruri shared on page 65? I cant seem to be able to install them, again because of a MD5 mismatch...

Aprilia1k

Jul 7, 2017
Are you tapping the LMB for answer 2? Cuz that's what it sounds like the way you worded it. You hold left click to raise the scroll while right click is used to lock the scroll. The only time you should ever let go of LMB is when you need to drop to a different answer. I don't know about calling it unintutive considering you can play the whole game with a mouse in one hand so you can jack it with the other.
tl;dr - truly one-handed and inuitive would be clicking right on the answer. Just a thought.

It's actually pretty funny. Really. To me, anyway. I was tapping left and right MB, enter-key... x,z,c,v,b,n,m.. and spacebar too, I imagine - and a lot of other keys -- frantically I imagine, since the timer was ticking away.. it was like rubbing my tummy clockwise while tapping the top of my head to get the answer lol.. the rpgm toolset is not the fullest I suppose, so kudos are appropriate in truth.

I suppose that intuitive might be just clicking directly on or beside the correct answer - but most mini-games are meant to be at least slightly annoying or challenging, lol. It is a "minigame" after all. I do "get it".. but the tutorial.. which is not accessible in options but just pops up before the challenge and never again apparently - mentions NOTHING about an alternative to the not-so-ubiquitous middle mouse-button. There's no way to pause, and - for a laptop user (there are one or two of us left) using a mousepad it's not so easy to do the minigame with one hand.

My failure to figure out using space-bar (aka, Ten Forward) was embarrassingly lame on my part, no denying. What with watching the game go by (no pause function) getting each basic-math question WRONG while the cousin (and invisible crowd, lol) groaned "Aaaawwwww!" with each failure... lmao... I was truly agitated, lol.. Each time I ended up just killing the game lol!.. click 'X' in upper-right corner and
SeeYa - annoyed as hell, haha.. at them and at me, lol.

To accomodate my failure to figure it out in my agitated (hilariously, in hindsight) state during the game, I would suggest a simple note mentioning the alternative to MMB for the rare laptop users among us (as a paying supporter of the dev's efforts I feel justified in giving feedback - I'd not rant and whine otherwise, honest :) )

Bottom-line is it's a mini-game, so there's got to be at least a tiny challenge - a risk of the occasional wrong answer - it makes perfect sense. Perhaps there was a severe lack of blood-flow to my brain, lol; a testament to the dev's creative talents, after all.

Someonewho

Dec 14, 2018
this version is the AMAENBO+ (Append)?
No, the one on the first post is the english Steam release, look for it in the other posts if you want the append.
Some comments above i said something about this, you can find a download with the version 2.03 of the japanese game + its dlc on page 65, altough for some reason, you wont be able to apply the 2.04 update. From 2.03 to 2.04 its just bugfixes though, i dont know if you mind about that.

edit: Okay, so i just tried leaving the game folder in [C:/あまえんぼ] and the update just... worked ? ? ?
Right now i have the game fully updated, so if someone else still has trouble... try that i guess?

Last edited:

R4RED

Apr 21, 2018
With the Update from 2.04 to 2.05(at the time of posting), the game's essentially .

Reading the blogpost, they're moving onto the . They'll be releasing bugfixes from now on(if any) and we'll expect a proper English release for the .

Refer to this post on What's in the DLC, Saves for BOTH English and Japanese Games, and has notes on how to edit your saves. Or, if you're gonna play from the top, you can read this to get some pointers or tips.

If, you're like me, who has the 2.01 Japanese game and needs the patches... Here's all of them once again. If you bought it from DLsite, you can just update it from there. They have it up to date. Be patient, let's enjoy the fun when Kagura eventually releases a translated version in steam.

Bonus Round - I've got mail. Here's my responses, and since they're helpful it's better to share it with everyone:
  1. Subheroines, as it should be obvious by now, can't use certain sex positions. It's uncertain IF it will be added in a bugfix or will ever be implemented, so don't ask.
  2. Any Save WILL work for making a New Game +. I mean as long as it isn't from some beta build. Or if the save's been altered in the wrong way.
  3. Don't think TOO hard on the time limit. This isn't Majora's Mask levels of "I have to do actual shit because i'm racing against time omg". Enjoy. Take it slow. Fuck some Nee-sans.
  4. I'm also an idiot when it comes to using the search bar. Then someone pointed me out how to use it so I'll pass it along. Upper right Search Bar will search for words by default on the thread you're viewing. On the Main page, use it like you're using google for the first time. I've been using it ever since.
  5. Thank you, I too am a man of culture, because I too, live in the cultured land.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit 9/17/20 - So they kept updating, and its now up to 2.07. They added, I think, 1 MORE picture diary entry. Before 2.07, the Diary entry had 92. Now it's 93. Take a wild guess what's the 93rd. No spoiling from me. I sadly Can't upload the file to update 2.06 to 2.07 because it's too big. So here's a link. .

Last edited:

lolicage

Feb 18, 2020
so something to note about the MTL, something with the scripts have changed that prevent the actual animations to play.
the speech bubbles and the sfx animations will play and animate but the characters will be locked in the first frame of each stage of each position.

lolirajah

Sep 23, 2019
so something to note about the MTL, something with the scripts have changed that prevent the actual animations to play.
the speech bubbles and the sfx animations will play and animate but the characters will be locked in the first frame of each stage of each position.
Okay my last post, take it or leave it. I am currently on 2.04, I did a fresh install up to 2.04, applied the mtl and it works. Animations are working too.

Feb 25, 2018
I have no idea why, but whenever I try to update the 2.01 version of the game to 2.02, the updater won't update. It keeps saying that the MD5 Checksum doesn't match. I managed to update to Version 2.01 by downloading a no MTL version of 2.00 but after I updated to 2.01 the game won't allow itself to be updated beyond that. Please help.

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
With the Update from 2.03 to 2.04, the game's essentially .

Reading the blogpost, they're moving onto the next project. They'll be releasing bugfixes from now on(if any) and we'll expect a proper English release for the DLC in a few more months.

Refer to this post on What's in the DLC, Saves for BOTH English and Japanese Games, and has notes on how to edit your saves. Or, if you're gonna play from the top, you can read this to get some pointers or tips.

If, you're like me, who has the 2.01 Japanese game and needs the patches... Here's all of them once again. If you bought it from DLsite, you can just update it from there. They have it up to date.

Be patient, let's enjoy the fun when Kagura eventually releases a translated version in steam.

Bonus Round - I've got mail. Here's my responses, and since they're helpful it's better to share it with everyone:
  1. Subheroines are, should be obvious by now, can't use certain sex positions. It's uncertain IF it will be added in a bugfix or will ever be implemented, so don't ask.
  2. Any Save WILL work for making a New Game +. I mean as long as it isn't from some beta build. Or if the save's been altered in the wrong way.
  3. Don't think TOO hard on the time limit. This isn't Majora's Mask levels of "I have to do actual shit because i'm racing against time omg". Enjoy. Take it slow. Fuck some Nee-sans.
  4. I'm also an idiot when it comes to using the search bar. Then someone pointed me out how to use it so I'll pass it along. Upper right Search Bar will search for words by default on the thread you're viewing. On the Main page, use it like you're using google for the first time. I've been using it ever since.
  5. Thank you, I too am a man of culture, because I too, live in the cultured land.
Let me see if i understood dojin otome's are gonna do a official english version?

Feb 25, 2018
Let me see if i understood dojin otome's are gonna do a official english version?
They are. They already released the previous version of the game, which is 1.2 if I recall correctly, in English. The newer versions like the 2.00 up to 2.04 are the ones that have the DLC. Newer events, actions, et cetera. Those don't have English Translations yet.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: raziel121z

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
PLS, anyones have already full translating data for last, 2.04 version with full save? O_O

Aserola1746

Jul 27, 2020
Unfortunately the translations are still in the works, you're gonna have to make do with these for now.(click their names for the file links)

PLS, anyones have already full translating data for last, 2.04 version with full save? O_O
I've finished the game, DLC included. Here's a long read. I've attached my saves as well- both for the Kagura Version 1.02 English Game and the Japanese Version 2.01 save.

What's New?
  • Reaching 100 and 200 on the Heroine's Status Screen will Unlock scenes once you reach them.
  • After reaching the absolute maximum affection, the Main Heroine's Talk option during their day to day lives will change to new erotic scenes.
  • 5 New Endings involving the Sub-Heroines.
  • 5 new skills to be unlocked, 3 of them can be bought once a day.
  • The Diary Entries can now be viewed on the main menu. Collect all 92!
  • Sub-Heroines now have voices, and can be interacted with like the Main Heroines after playing enough.
Differences in the DLC vs the Original

For the sake of discussion I will use the 1.02 Kagura translation vs the Japanese 2.01 Version.
  • After unlocking a Sub Heroine's ending, they are automatically available to interact on your next New Game +, skipping the entire unlocking sequence. In Kagura's Translation Ver 1.02, you have to do everything step by step each playthough.
  • In Version 1.02, the three statuses: Lewdness, Service and Perversion does nothing and is merely aesthetics. With the DLC installed, each Main Heroine gets 6 scenes, at 100 and 200. These scenes wil consume either that part of the day, or will consume the whole of it.
  • With the DLC installed, there are new sex scenes when "Talking" to your heroines after Maxing their affections.
  • Your Uncle's Vigilance Points(Points that will force said character to catch you) will increase regardless of who you're having sex with. This is ignored if you have the "Silence" Skill turned on. Having a high VP will cause your uncle to either give you a game over, or will give an ominous scene where he'll talk to you before saying it's nothing. I'm guessing this is a bug, but could be intentional.
  • 5 New DLC Skills available to be purchased. 2 are Coax skills, Cosplay and Kissing. The other three are repeatable skills. Get 5 Motivation drinks, 2000 Yen and increase Stamina and Lust Capacity once a day at the cost of 70 MP.
  • I'm not sure if this in the Kagura version, but you can now click the TV late at night if you have the DVD's you fished from the sea, or from turning in 12 Gacha rewards, and it'll play 2 separate scenes and is even voice acted. This consumes the DVD as well.
What to do with my saves
  • Both saves have complete galleries unlocked. (Except the diary gallery in Version 2.01)
  • Both can be used on their respective versions.
  • Notes included on how to edit the saves, if you feel like you just want god mode.
  • Although saves are incompatible when loading them in games that isn't in played in their respective languages, you CAN use them interchangeably both in English and Japanese- but only for making a New Game +. Since the game saves stats that you can carry over separately.
Special Thanks to Apo_Icarus for the walkthrough on the side heroines, and I'll write below, my version of unlocking the subheroines as well as their DLC exclusive events:

Okay my last post, take it or leave it. I am currently on 2.04, I did a fresh install up to 2.04, applied the mtl and it works. Animations are working too.

Reactions: Yoonic

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
This DLC was really really good, now we just have to wait for Kagura to translate it.
What do you guys think the next game of this dev would be? Maybe the winter sequel? Another completely new IP? I would be happy with any of those 2.

Reactions: b3gf3sh
4.60 star(s) 142 Votes