4.60 star(s) 142 Votes

O.HyKing

Aug 22, 2018
Can you name a few with similar styles of corruption mechanics? I would like to give those a try as well.
not sure if you would like this,but i suggest you this one .The game's pretty simple,tho it's in Japanese but you still can understand the situation.And most importantly,you can observe the corruption gradually grows stronger inside the female Protagonist as she continue. If you're interested,just tell me,i'll give you the file.It's only 90mb but you'll need to install RPGVXace

O.HyKing

Aug 22, 2018
hey guys i've downloaded version 2.05 and also got a full save, besides the extra scenes for getting 100/200 points on the different stats, cosplay feature, extra scenes for side characters/ending for side characters, are there any more extra content? also is it possible to view the doodles diary that can be read every end of the day, if so how do i do that? thanks!
you can have s3x with them at their home,too.About the diary,there's a option to view them all. Start the game,you'll see the menu, look at the top right corner,there's a diary icon,click it. But i'm not sure if it will be there because i only notice that when i've completed the game,so you might want to do the same in case you can't find that icon

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Can you name a few with similar styles of corruption mechanics? I would like to give those a try as well.
I don't want to go much offtopic (no fair to the ones who want to discuss this game), but pick corruption tag. There are several games like that. My issue isn't quantity, is quality. Like this game has.

burburbur

May 24, 2020
you can have s3x with them at their home,too.About the diary,there's a option to view them all. Start the game,you'll see the menu, look at the top right corner,there's a diary icon,click it. But i'm not sure if it will be there because i only notice that when i've completed the game,so you might want to do the same in case you can't find that icon
thanks for the reply, when you say you can can bang them at their homes, you're referrring to the side characters right? as in ask to have sex with them and do the different positions etc etc...?

Aserola1746

Jul 27, 2020
so which is it that contains everything with the translation and dlc
Here you have the japanese game + dlc updated up to v2.05: here
And a save file: here
I uplodaded both of these, you can share them if you want i guess...

For a machine translation you can check this:

If you want the official english release just check the opening post.
the most recent version of the game so far, keep in mind translations are not perfect and its still in the works.

for clarification:

the download on the first page is the translated Version 1.3, the "DLC" everyone talks about is Version 2(Has more content yet to be translated), the patches are just bug fixes and not necessarily translations (unless you are interested in that) and it might take a few months for an official translation. (like in Version 1)

Last edited:
Reactions: Someonewho

sixsix7

Jun 21, 2018

You are a modern God! Thanks so much!

emixis

Oct 7, 2018

I can't dowload this link carying me to mega front page any reshare?

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
Guys If i buy the game on steam then can I play the 2.x version???

no,

steam version is v1.2 without the DLC,
English DLC translation has not been released, DLC will be sold separately,

Japanese version is 2.x with the Japanese version of the DLC.

Reactions: Kak99

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
Idk if it's a bug or not, and if someone pointed it out already but in the pixel h scenes, there's no animation like the older version, weird

skratsch

Sep 15, 2019
can some 1 explain me how im supposed to get the cosplay in the dlc update? i have no clue how to get it

Someonewho

Dec 14, 2018
can some 1 explain me how im supposed to get the cosplay in the dlc update? i have no clue how to get it
Try increasing the H Stats of the girls. It's those bars that appear at the bottom right corner when you talk with one of them, you can increase those by using certain "skills" during sex.

CooperOOO

Jun 7, 2017
Does anyone know when the H Status scenes for reaching 100 and 200 are supposed to trigger? I've got Yui's up to 100 and they're not appearing.

devil_hunter

Jul 1, 2017
hmm from what everyone is saying in the past comments and the first post, might be better to try this game when it hits 2.0.

are you guys liking the game?

4.60 star(s) 142 Votes