4.60 star(s) 142 Votes

EcchiFox

May 13, 2018
I've been refreshing this page daily and waiting like a good boy for the translated 2.x...
THIS IS KILLING ME.

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
probably is being worked on, but ther not gonna say so til when they think there are ready.

CooperOOO

Jun 7, 2017
Does anyone know when the H Status scenes for reaching 100 and 200 are supposed to trigger? I've got Yui's up to 100 and they're not appearing.
So after testing a bunch of stuff I figured out that a few of the H Status scenes require both threesome and foursome skills unlocked in order to trigger once you go past the 100 and 200 point thresholds.

Mr-B

Jun 5, 2017
you can have s3x with them at their home,too.About the diary,there's a option to view them all. Start the game,you'll see the menu, look at the top right corner,there's a diary icon,click it. But i'm not sure if it will be there because i only notice that when i've completed the game,so you might want to do the same in case you can't find that icon
What do you mean you can have sex with them at their home? I didn't know side characters has their own homes.

Aserola1746

Jul 27, 2020
Are you telling me you can visit side character's house and have sex with them? Does it comes with the new update?
View attachment 754786

is it a bug or intended ? play both 2.00 and 2.01 but still can't use that position
(view the attachment)
As the guy above me says, it is an add on for versions 2.x, note that you can't use some of the skills with sub-heroines, this holds true even at 2.05, don't know if they will add that in the future or not.

Aserola1746

Jul 27, 2020
I mean how to do it ?? is it about the 3 skill ?
Assuming you have the night walking skill you'll have to unlock the 3 skills below it, when you have it you click on night and choose to walk late at night(keep in mind you need to have a certain affection level with the character), just enter the character's room and do the deed;)

you can also do it during the day when no one is around

4.60 star(s) 142 Votes