4.70 star(s) 143 Votes

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
EDIT: the fantasy game, Labeled Project F on Ci-en IS the Next game.
the original plan was to make the Winter vacation as a small add-on to the current main game, but due to the high popularity and high sales of Summer memories. The Dev decided to make Winter Vacation it's own thing and thats what currently in development.

here is a link to the free post about the game if anyone is interested.

I'm just happy the sequel it's 100% confirmed.
But you are right this project "F" it's gonna be the next game. I didn't know about it until you pointed it out because the 3 post about it are paid only.
This is the first time I heard that the game will have a fantasy setting lmao. I don't even know how the characters look.

Jackie_Bunz

Nov 10, 2019
I'm just happy the sequel it's 100% confirmed.
But you are right this project "F" it's gonna be the next game. I didn't know about it until you pointed it out because the 3 post about it are paid only.
This is the first time I heard that the game will have a fantasy setting lmao. I don't even know how the characters look.
He shows them off in a video that showed off how combat works.

burburbur

May 24, 2020
interesting to know he's going to create a whole new seperate game for the winter one, wonder what will he do with the usual "build-up" part, or will he just ditch that entirely and allow us to get in on the action immediately

Reactions: Mistervd

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
interesting to know he's going to create a whole new seperate game for the winter one, wonder what will he do with the usual "build-up" part, or will he just ditch that entirely and allow us to get in on the action immediately
Probably do the same thing the guy who did slave sword1 & 2 did, let you transfer your save file from the first game, and keep all your stats from it to the 2nd.

Reactions: Rize

Kak99

Jan 23, 2018
Just checked. The Sleep Sex skill is actually the Laying Down Doggy style skill when you activate an H-Scene. I even re-did the game just to find out lol. Here's an image showing exactly which one it is during an H Scene.
I see

Psy00

Jan 22, 2018
Math minigame in this game is broken for me , i tried both correct and incorrect answers but in the end the results are still 22 wrong answers . anyone got it done ?
EDIT: NVM i figured out that u have to have the answers bar at the right answer and click on the middle mouse ....

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 143 Votes