4.70 star(s) 145 Votes

Demokaze

Jul 15, 2017
For fucks sake, the X-Mouse button control program was messing up the running mini game for me. That shit is getting uninstalled.

Demokaze

Jul 15, 2017
I play the non installer build, and I play it just fine. Seems like those program really messed up :D
I was trying to narrow down the problem but I didn't suspect that program at all because RMB was working for the math mini game. Anyway, thanks for confirming earlier the issue was uncommon (y)

Warren9

Aug 14, 2017
Wish you could do the track minigame even after you finish Kagami's quest. Way better way of boosting your max stamina. Anyone know what the 2nd Dwitter option (the I'll do my best at sex one) does? Know the first option works to boost homework score and third option gives 20 stamina but no idea what that second option does. Also what the girls stats (the bottom ones, not affection and homework one) do?

Reactions: b3gf3sh and Rize

sirfes

Jan 13, 2018
@RuberForumfree

Do you mean the style or principle of the game? In terms of style, these are similar but not that extensive.

See if there is something for you. But none of them are as extensive as Dojin Otome's.

With the exception of those from the Fushida file, they are of good length and story.

burburbur

May 24, 2020
@RuberForumfree

Do you mean the style or principle of the game? In terms of style, these are similar but not that extensive.

See if there is something for you. But none of them are as extensive as Dojin Otome's.

With the exception of those from the Fushida file, they are of good length and story.

would you be able to enlighten me of what is the "fushida file"?

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
hey sorry but i have to ask there is more news or updates of a translation with the dlc i mean the version 2.05

Mazoq

Mar 7, 2019
Do we have an uncensored version of the DLC version yet? Cause in the version with the DLC that I downloaded all the naughty parts are covered in mosaic. (sorry i didn't phrased that right, kinda sleepy right now)

Cheesedoodles

Nov 7, 2016
Do we have an uncensored version of the DLC version yet? Cause in the version with the DLC that I downloaded all the naughty parts are covered in mosaic. (sorry i didn't phrased that right, kinda sleepy right now)
Only the steam US version is uncensored, will have to wait for the publisher to make a patch.

Reactions: Mazoq

moonanon

Aug 17, 2016
You can get the japanese game + dlc updated up to v2.05: here or here
And a save file: here or here
I uplodaded both of these, you can share them if you want i guess...

For a machine translation you can check this:

If you want the official english release just check the opening post.
Thank you for the dlc version. Quality games like this I am willing to play twice. Once with the censorship and my bad jp skills and a second time once the censorship has been fixed.

Reactions: Someonewho
4.70 star(s) 145 Votes