4.70 star(s) 143 Votes

burburbur

May 24, 2020
so guys any of ya'll have a rough idea on when you think winter memories will be completed? a year from now maybe?

also, just wanna thank the people that have been answering questions and also helping others out without being a dick about it, used to visit 4chan before this forum and wew, gotta say that it's pretty much cancer over there.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
wtf... i didn't know it took them that long to complete a game like this, jesus, guess that has to be the case considering how fleshed out the game is.
He's working on another game, a fantasy one, and after that we will start working on the sequel.

Zeinhold

Sep 20, 2017
I think I read in his comment section on his website that the sequel should be finished in 2021. Probably more towards December though tbh. And that's not counting getting it translated.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
I think I read in his comment section on his website that the sequel should be finished in 2021. Probably more towards December though tbh. And that's not counting getting it translated.
Yeah Kagura worked 1 year in the translation of this game, so we should be patient.

Jeno

Donor
Aug 27, 2017
so are you completely screwed if you level up bug catching before you give the girl in the forest a lvl 1 bug?
Or can I edit the save file and give me one? (with about 600 unkown variables it's kinda hard tho)

araARA

Dec 2, 2017
so are you completely screwed if you level up bug catching before you give the girl in the forest a lvl 1 bug?
Or can I edit the save file and give me one? (with about 600 unkown variables it's kinda hard tho)
I believe you can catch lvl1 bug on the tree next to the river (north on the map, east of the forest)

Dj_Bronx

May 5, 2017
So...I spent an entire night just grinding, then got tired, decided to cheat, and it was VERY successful.
I used this tool but sadly had errors going on, got the job done tho. *LINK TO TOOL*

So I made an entire table of most of the variables that will mainly need to be tweaked to just cheat your way through. While using my cheat guide U MUST READ my many notes bc messing with variables could mess up certain events. If the tool gives you errors like me, there are 2 solutions.

1. Use the cheat tool, go thru the whole game then make the cheat save with everything unlocked, then extract that save. then used the non cheat version and use that save
2. Use a different cheat tool and pray it has the same variables. (Let me know if any has good luck, I need it!)

Good luck y'all

Rize

Jul 10, 2017
leveling up bug catching jut increases the number of bugs caught

4.70 star(s) 143 Votes