4.60 star(s) 142 Votes

Aescanor

Dec 11, 2019
how do i install the MTL? I tried putting it in the game folder but it didn't work
My friend, the game does not install, only decompress and play + there is an English translation made by me. I was in a hurry to translate, but save the original data before switching to avoid the collapse of the game if found

CrayonColor

Aug 4, 2018
Is it a bug that Miyuki's affection won't go past 20? I've seen the event byt the blue bar won't reset and the affection is still capped at 20
Have you chosen to sleep with her once? The first time you sleep with her you end up waking up in the middle of the night.

After some checking I believe it is because Miyuki's vigilance is too high. I managed to get stuck at 20 affection and noticed her vigilance also 20. after I gave her some gifts the event happened

Last edited:

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I like this game, it's pretty good, but the only problem i have is when i run out of days and didn't complete everything, so i did the new game +, with yes to all options to start over where i stopped at on my states, skills etc., but instead of starting off with what i had, everyone is at 100% with the ending waiting to trigger and all skills, not sure what to do about moving my stuff over into new game + and not have everything maxed out with all skills

purplepower

Feb 9, 2018
I like this game, it's pretty good, but the only problem i have is when i run out of days and didn't complete everything, so i did the new game +, with yes to all options to start over where i stopped at on my states, skills etc., but instead of starting off with what i had, everyone is at 100% with the ending waiting to trigger and all skills, not sure what to do about moving my stuff over into new game + and not have everything maxed out with all skills
Ya the game doesnt transfer all the items over only gives them in sets of 5 or 10 i cant remember, i would just save edit the items back its not that hard and none of the consumable items really break the game considering the events are based on certain dates.

Reactions: Rize

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Ya the game doesnt transfer all the items over only gives them in sets of 5 or 10 i cant remember, i would just save edit the items back its not that hard and none of the consumable items really break the game considering the events are based on certain dates.
i thought about using save editor, i only use that as a last resort, i try to finish a game without using it, but it looks like i have to use it

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Hello, the game is being uploaded to Mediafire. I apologize for the delay. I encountered some problems in translating the game. Unfortunately, my translation is not accurate. I hope that it will be improved. I hope that you save the original data before copying the English translation so that the game does not collapse. I think there are errors. I was hoping to upload it directly to the site, but I don’t know How do This link is the full game Also, unfortunately, the game must be banned

Just a reminder, I am an Arab national. If you need help in some games, please tell me that + Speak to me in simple and understandable English because of my weak language a little, thank you

View attachment 780548 View attachment 780549 View attachment 780550
If you have weak english why are you translating the game?

Aescanor

Dec 11, 2019
Hello my friend, I will accompany everyone. My version is earlier and working with the new version and endless money 999999 soon.

Reactions: Chemmy
4.60 star(s) 142 Votes