4.60 star(s) 142 Votes

Aescanor

Dec 11, 2019
Yea, but I have Rio and Yui at max affection and seen all of their events. I finished the game with Miyuki being at 20 aff and I only saw her sleeping event and the dishwashing event.
Well my friend
He sends out my video explaining how to raise my miyuki level

Aescanor

Dec 11, 2019
Yea, but I have Rio and Yui at max affection and seen all of their events. I finished the game with Miyuki being at 20 aff and I only saw her sleeping event and the dishwashing event.
A reminder, don't forget to sleep with Yui's back scene like the video

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Hello my friend, I will accompany everyone. My version is earlier and working with the new version and endless money 999999 soon.
Why not just use the cheat script? You literally just copy paste the file into the script folder, add the script to the plugin.js file and bam.. You have around 50 different cheats.

Speed hacks, god mode, item hack, access to the games variables directly etc.
I use it together with my translation script. (It doesnt translate, it simply grabs the text and copies it to your ctrl+v. That way software like Translator Aggregator can grab the raw text and paste it into it self and machine translate.)

Aescanor

Dec 11, 2019
Why not just use the cheat script? You literally just copy paste the file into the script folder, add the script to the plugin.js file and bam.. You have around 50 different cheats.

Speed hacks, god mode, item hack, access to the games variables directly etc.
I use it together with my translation script. (It doesnt translate, it simply grabs the text and copies it to your ctrl+v. That way software like Translator Aggregator can grab the raw text and paste it into it self and machine translate.)
I use this for automatic translation
Then correct it with what I know

bandicam 2020-08-22 03-59-10-397.jpg

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
I use this for automatic translation
Then correct it with what I know

View attachment 782039
The program you use to translate with is largely irrelevant. I was simply saying I have a script that takes the active text string and copies it into your clip board so that translation programs can use their "Auto paste" feature to automatically paste the text directly from the game. Much better than trying to hook into MV Maker.

Aescanor

Dec 11, 2019
The program you use to translate with is largely irrelevant. I was simply saying I have a script that takes the active text string and copies it into your clip board so that translation programs can use their "Auto paste" feature to automatically paste the text directly from the game. Much better than trying to hook into MV Maker.
Thank you my friend. If you want to help me, I will be grateful to you

Aescanor

Dec 11, 2019
Successfully decoded .rpgmvp image files
No, but I couldn't figure out the appropriate encryption code Who knows the appropriate code to encode I hope you will help me ( En/Decrypt-Code )

bandicam 2020-08-22 05-54-51-923.jpg bandicam 2020-08-22 05-57-19-149.jpg

Last edited:

masetama

Aug 3, 2018
Can someone post the bug collector lady's new cgs? Disappointed that her sex scene was comprised of 90 percent Boku's ass being in the frame.

• Haha
Reactions: Mazoq
4.60 star(s) 142 Votes