4.60 star(s) 141 Votes

masetama

Aug 3, 2018
Can someone post the bug collector lady's new cgs? Disappointed that her sex scene was comprised of 90 percent Boku's ass being in the frame.

• Haha
Reactions: Mazoq

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Thank you but how does it work?
If you use a translation program that have a little button that says "Translate from clipboard", it will basically take the text that the script places in the ctrl + C and translate it.

What the script basically does is;
1. Highlight the text the game just put on the screen
2. Ctrl + C the text.

Then you use a program like Translation Aggregator and enable it to translate what ever is in your clipboard (Clipboard is the name for the place where the text is stored when you copy something.)

Aescanor

Dec 11, 2019
If you use a translation program that have a little button that says "Translate from clipboard", it will basically take the text that the script places in the ctrl + C and translate it.

What the script basically does is;
1. Highlight the text the game just put on the screen
2. Ctrl + C the text.

Then you use a program like Translation Aggregator and enable it to translate what ever is in your clipboard (Clipboard is the name for the place where the text is stored when you copy something.)
Thank you, but I'm so stupid at this kind of thing, if you have an explanation, his work video, I think I'll get it.

bandicam 2020-08-23 03-33-37-595.jpg

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Thank you, but I'm so stupid at this kind of thing, if you have an explanation, his work video, I think I'll get it.

View attachment 783420
I know the program you're using. I mainly use that for WolfRPG games or Unity games that doesnt have that auto translation thing installed. I've yet to look into how that works, so I just use Textractor.

Anyway. The program I use to just translate requires some extra stuff. I basically installed a Japanese dictionary program on my pc and then I use that to translate with. I can see if I can find you a link to Translation Aggregator. But its an old program thats no longer in active development.

Heres a link to Translation Aggregator. It should work, but you will need Atlas 14 installed.

*EDIT*

Heres a link to the installer I have for Atlas 14

Follow the instructions in the folder ATLASV14U001E and it should install

You also need to change the date of your pc to something like the year 2000 or something.

Its a VERY old program, so if your pc has a year after something like 2008, it will instantly end the
trial and you wont be able to use the program. So, set your pc to the year 2000, and then install it.

After you've cracked the program, updated it and all that stuff, then you can turn your pc's calendar back.

Last edited:

Aescanor

Dec 11, 2019
I know the program you're using. I mainly use that for WolfRPG games or Unity games that doesnt have that auto translation thing installed. I've yet to look into how that works, so I just use Textractor.

Anyway. The program I use to just translate requires some extra stuff. I basically installed a Japanese dictionary program on my pc and then I use that to translate with. I can see if I can find you a link to Translation Aggregator. But its an old program thats no longer in active development.

Heres a link to Translation Aggregator. It should work, but you will need Atlas 14 installed.

*EDIT*

Heres a link to the installer I have for Atlas 14

Follow the instructions in the folder ATLASV14U001E and it should install

You also need to change the date of your pc to something like the year 2000 or something.

Its a VERY old program, so if your pc has a year after something like 2008, it will instantly end the
trial and you wont be able to use the program. So, set your pc to the year 2000, and then install it.

After you've cracked the program, updated it and all that stuff, then you can turn your pc's calendar back.
I tried to install the same version that you have, but it did not succeed, and I searched and found a new copy, and the installation succeeded, but the version you have is not the same

bandicam 2020-08-23 07-16-56-349.jpg

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
I tried to install the same version that you have, but it did not succeed, and I searched and found a new copy, and the installation succeeded, but the version you have is not the same

View attachment 783607
You need to install Atlas 14. I linked it in my previous reply. The program gets used as a dictionary that hooks into Translation Aggregator. Its not an amazing translator. But it gets the meaning across. For any words that seem really silly, I just copy paste into Google translator.

The reason Google is there is because it used Google before Google forced you to pay to translate things in your programs.

Follow my previous instructions when installing Atlas 14. If you install the trial and your pc date is set to anything after 2000, it will just instantly end the trial saying your 30 days are over.

If you set your pc calendar to the year 2000 and then install it, then you have 30 days to apply the crack thats also included in the zip file.

1. Set your computers date to something like 01-01-2000.
2. Install Atlas 14.
3. Install the update in the folder.
4. Install the dictionary thats also included in the zip file.
5. Copy the crack into the folder where you installed Atlas 14.
6. Change your computers date back to the real one.
7. Start Translation Aggregator - Atlas should now be showing up in the drop down menu Windows..

1598171379309.png

Aescanor

Dec 11, 2019
You need to install Atlas 14. I linked it in my previous reply. The program gets used as a dictionary that hooks into Translation Aggregator. Its not an amazing translator. But it gets the meaning across. For any words that seem really silly, I just copy paste into Google translator.

The reason Google is there is because it used Google before Google forced you to pay to translate things in your programs.

Follow my previous instructions when installing Atlas 14. If you install the trial and your pc date is set to anything after 2000, it will just instantly end the trial saying your 30 days are over.

If you set your pc calendar to the year 2000 and then install it, then you have 30 days to apply the crack thats also included in the zip file.

2. Install Atlas 14.
7. Start Translation Aggregator - Atlas should now be showing up in the drop down menu Windows..

View attachment 783833
Well I will try to apply this now
I will do this on the fake Windows 7
I think I will succeed with this picture Haha :LOL:

bandicam 2020-08-24 01-29-37-614.jpg

Last edited:

Aescanor

Dec 11, 2019

2. Install Atlas 14.

View attachment 783833
My friend has succeeded in all things except for this file. I don't know what to do with it or how it works
bandicam 2020-08-24 01-54-34-111.jpg

Aescanor

Dec 11, 2019
any have full save for the newest version?
مرحباً يا صديقي ، سأرافق الجميع. نسختى أقدم وتعمل بالإصدار الجديد والمال اللامتناهي 999999 قريبًا.

Aescanor

Dec 11, 2019

2. Install Atlas 14.

View attachment 783833
It's either me or this program is so stupid he can't read Japanese to do the impossible didn't work. changed the language system to Japan, it didn't work.

bandicam 2020-08-24 05-02-29-664.jpg

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
It's either me or this program is so stupid he can't read Japanese to do the impossible didn't work. changed the language system to Japan, it didn't work.

View attachment 784907
You're not supposed to use the program Atlas for anything. You install it, and it acts like a dictionary that Translator Aggregrator uses.

Listen, I am done helping you. I have given you more info than I had when I first started.

Aescanor

Dec 11, 2019
You're not supposed to use the program Atlas for anything. You install it, and it acts like a dictionary that Translator Aggregrator uses.

Listen, I am done helping you. I have given you more info than I had when I first started.
Thank you and apologize for the inconvenience.

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Thank you and apologize for the inconvenience.
The moment you have installed Atlas, you should find ATLAS under the dropdown "Window" in the Translation Aggregator. Add it, and you should see a square with Atlas as its title, next to the title "Atlas" theres two buttons. 1 button for copy pasting all text you highlight into the Atlas box, the other box next to it is the one that automatically pastes any text you copy.

Play around with it.

You dont need to use Atlas itself. The program is literally just a dictionary that Translation Aggregator uses to machine translates with. I havent had Atlas open since I installed it years ago. Its basically like having a very low quality Google translate on your pc.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes