4.70 star(s) 147 Votes

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
wait i thought it was released in august-
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-
guess there's another month of waiting
The DLC (in japanese) was released like 3 weeks ago. It has a lot of content, and the dev is planning to make a sequel as we speak.
But yeah you have to wait a little longer for an official eng release.

Reactions: Rize

rapideh

Oct 4, 2019
Is the game really safe ? because from what i see in the resources monitor > disk activity , the game read some login data files + when i start the game i see so many system process who kind of scan the pc because i see tons of random folder on desktop/documents etc that have nothing to do with the game ( feels like paranoia but when i start random renpy game i've nothing weird happening in the disk activity so it can't harm to ask :unsure: )
No one ? :/

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
you're literally at the wrong trees
just go to the river instead of the mountain. this question has been asked a few dozen times and you might want to try a thread search next time.
funny enough, I did the opposite, I didn't know you can put jelly on the mountain's tree. this was before the Kagura English tranlation.

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
How do I get MC to cum without running out of stamina? Every time he has sex he runs out of stamina before he cums. I'm playing on a laptop, if that's helpful at all. Thank ya!

tamhar

Dec 4, 2018
Well thank you very much! Is there way to see the tutorials (like how to have sex or fish) w/o starting the game completely over?
Another method is middle mouse button. But if you use laptop, you probably didn't use mouse. So I change some setting and set three finger tap to middle mouse button

Annotation 2020-08-26 153315.png

To answer your question, I don't think so. But you will most likely do new game plus anyway, so you can view the tutorial again

Reactions: Mazoq
4.70 star(s) 147 Votes